Quicken Loans wants to reward one lucky winner with mortgage payments for a year every time an ace is recorded at participating PGA TOUR tournaments. Enter the Quicken Loans Hole-In-One Sweepstakes and the winner could be YOU!
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay
Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older
Entry Dates: February 1, 2016 and ends on September 24, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Random Drawing: on or about
Entry Limit: one entry per person + up to ten bonus referral entries
During the Quicken Loans National, there will be one potential Grand Prize winner selected, if and only if, a PGA TOUR professional achieves a hole-in-one on the 10th hole of the Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, MD. Even if more than one hole-in-one is achieved on the 10th hole, only one Grand Prize winner will be selected. If a PGA Professional obtains a hole-in-one (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) during the 2016 Quicken Loans National Tournament, the Sponsor will randomly select one Grand Prize winner from all eligible Entries received by 11:59 p.m. ET on the day before the hole-in-one is achieved.
For each subsequent tournament listed in the chart below, one potential First Prize winner will be selected each time (if any) a hole-in-one is achieved by a PGA TOUR professional on any hole during any of the participating tournaments. First Prize Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received by 11:59 p.m. ET on the day prior to the date the hole-in-one is achieved on each day of the PGA TOUR Tournament indicated in the chart below. In the event that a hole-in-one is not achieved at the Quicken Loans National or at any of the subsequent participating tournaments, those prizes will not be awarded.
PGA TOUR Tournament Dates:
- Waste Management Phoenix Open February 4 – February 7, 2016
- AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am February 11 – February 14, 2016
- Northern Trust Open February 18 – February 21, 2016
- The Honda Classic February 25 – February 28, 2016
- World Golf Championship – Cadillac Championship March 3 – March 6, 2016
- Valspar Championship March 10 – March 13, 2016
- Arnold Palmer Invitations presented by MasterCard March 17 – March 20, 2016
- World Golf Championship – Dell Match Play March 23 – March 27, 2016
- Shell Houston Open March 31 – April 3, 2016
- RBC Heritage April 14 – April 17, 2016
- Valero Texas Open April 21 – April 24, 2016
- Zurich Classic of New Orleans April 28 – May 1, 2016
- Wells Fargo Championship May 5 – May 8, 2016
- THE PLAYERS Championship May 12 – May 15, 2016
- AT & T Byron Nelson Championship May 19 – May 22, 2016
- Colonial National Invitation Tournament May 26 – May 29, 2016
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide June 2 – June 5, 2016
- FedEx St. Jude Classic June 9 – June 12, 2016 Quicken Loans National
- June 23 – June 26, 2016 Barracuda Championship
- June 30 – July 3, 2016 World Golf Championships – Bridgestone Invitational
- June 30 – July 3, 2016 The Greenbrier Classic
- July 7 – July 10, 2016 Barbasol Championship
- July 14 – July 17, 2016
- RBC Canadian Open July 21 – July 24, 2016
- Travelers Championship August 4 – August 7, 2016
- John Deere Classic August 11- August 14, 2016
- Wyndham Championship August 18 – August 21, 2016
- The Barclays August 25 – August 28, 2016
- Deutsche Bank Championship September 2 – September 5, 2016
- BMW Championship September 8 – September 11, 2016
- TOUR Championship by Coca – Cola September 22 – September 25, 2016
One (1) Grand Prize: If a hole-in-one is achieved on the 10th hole of the Quicken Loans National Tournament one Grand Prize will be awarded: Winner’s choice of one of the following prize choices:
- $1,000,000, awarded as a 20yr annuity payable in equal installments of $50,000 a year for 20 years
- $700,000, awarded as a 10yr annuity payable in equal installments of $70,000 a year for 10 years; or
- A lump sum payment of $500,000
IF NO HOLE-IN-ONE IS MADE ON THE 10TH HOLE OF THE QUICKEN LOANS NATIONAL, THE GRAND PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED. (Grand Prize Maximum Retail Value, based on present day value: $500,000).
First Prize: For each hole-in-one achieved during the participating PGA TOUR tournaments as indicated in the chart above, one First Prize winner will receive one year’s primary mortgage payment, consisting of 12 months of principal and interest only (on winner’s primary mortgage only), awarded in the form of a check in the name of the winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) (minimum $6,000 to maximum $24,000 each).
Mortgage account holders must provide proof of one year’s mortgage payment in order to receive that amount (up to $24,000). Non-mortgage holding winners’ prizes will be determined by a random drawing of all eligible primary mortgage amounts starting from $6,000 to $24,000, and the selected yearly mortgage amount (up to $24,000) will be awarded to that corresponding winner. IF NO HOLE-IN-ONE IS MADE ON ANY HOLE OF ANY PARTICIPATING PGA TOUR TOURNAMENT (AS INDICATED IN THE CHART ABOVE), NO FIRST PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.