SWEETIES PICK! Dove Truth Files Instant Win Game 5/15/13 6PPDFB18+

Put Your Bar or Body Wash to the Test. Identify the suspect in your shower for a chance to claim exciting rewards instantly. Dove is giving away over 18,000 prizes instantly plus anyone who plays will receive a Dove product coupon.

Eligibility: open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older as of date of Game Play.

Entry Dates: February 14, 2013 and ends at noon ET on May 15, 2013

Enter Here | Rules Here

By entering through the application, completing registration and your first Game Play (which will not result in a winning or non-winning message), you will receive a digital coupon.

Coupon Limit: one digital coupon per person.

Entry Limit: one game play per person per day, for a total of six chances per day.

For any additional Instant Win Chances (up to five only on the first day of Game Play), you must complete one of the following actions:

Game Play Actions:

• (500) two movie ticket vouchersΒ  $24.00
  • (2,495) $5.00 Sponsor selected online gift card
  • (1,000) $10.00 Sponsor selected online gift card
  • (200) $25.00 Sponsor selected online gift card
  • (75) $50.00 Sponsor selected online gift card
  • (5,500) Dove free product coupon $6.50
  • (100) one-year supply of Dove, awarded as 18 Dove beauty bars and one Dov branded towel. $48.20

Prize Limit: one instant win prize per day, for a total limit of six instant prizes per person per day. Dove Product Prizes will be mailed to the verified winners approximately 6–8 weeks from on-screen prize winner notification to the mailing address submitted at time of registration.

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. this one is confusing.

2. I’m a little confused as well. So, it tells you what you have won before you even play the game? So, if it says I only have a coupon, I can just move on to the next thing? If someone wins, they should post what it looks like, or when they found out πŸ™‚

3. I’m having the same issue. This one is very confusing. i did everything but dont see any notification that i’ve even played an IWG

4. I did not win but I did one thing and then clicked to print the coupon, it asks for your info and then you submit. When I went back the coupon was gone and there was gift cards in that same box. I played games and then it would say click to see if you won, hth!

5. thanks Amber that really helped!

6. Bonnie Wilks says

I won a coupon for a free product.

7. So, you found out you won before actually finishing the video/game/whatever?

8. Bonnie Wilks says

Won a $10 Amazon code today.

9. You find out after you play the game. I just won two movie tickets and I think a coupon!

• Then why does it tell me my reward ahead of time if it could change after I play the game? Lol I’m so confused. But congrats!

• I’m not sure if this will help but in the yellow box before you play the game or watch a video it list possible prizes but the prize you win doesn’t come out until after you click the pink the box after playing the game or after watching a video. Hopefully this helps

10. Bonnie Wilks says

Won a $5.00 Amazon code and free product coupon today.

11. karyn cannon mccoy says

i just dont get this game!!!!AGHHHHHH

• karyn cannon mccoy says

so i figured out the game:)Ended up winning one-year supply of Dove, awarded as 18 Dove beauty bars and one Dov branded towel. $48.20,$10 amazon,and 3 music downloads!!!!!

12. The coupon is just for the first part. Once you do that and enter your info for the coupon you keep on playing the other parts to try and win other things.

13. Won a free product tonight!

14. just won amazon 10 dollar gc

15. cara daymude says

I’m am so stoked I just won a $25.00 amazon card!:):):) who do i send email to to thank?

16. I won $5 Amazon GC the very first day. I haven’t won ANYTHING since πŸ™

17. $5 Amazon eGiftcard πŸ™‚

18. won a free product coupon

19. I have won a free coupon and 2 movie tickets!!!

20. Not working today. Finish with the first video, click see if I’m a winner and i get an error code πŸ™

21. won a download

22. won another free product

23. I’ve won two free products so far, but keep running into that error has occurred message more and more lately. Great IWG though.

24. Won a free product!

25. Tracy Walker says

I won a free product! Thank you Sweetie!