Sign in each day with your eDecoder game piece to see if you’ll be an instant winner. Each time you play, you’ll automatically be entered in the November 5th prize drawing for the chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas, including tickets to see a Nationwide Series® race while you’re there!
Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Colorado) who are eighteen (18) years old and older at the time of entry. Void in Colorado and where prohibited.
Timing: begins September 21, 2009 through 11:59 p.m. ET, November 4, 2009
How to Enter: Visit nationwidebank.com/banktowin to get started. You will need an eDecoder to play the eDecoder Game. eDecoders will be distributed through the mail or you can obtain an online virtual eDecoder when you register for the Promotion.
Sweeties Note: You have to watch the first video to get to the decoder page. There is no way around it so sit back and enjoy or open another window and enter another sweepstakes while it plays.
Entry Limit: Each participant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.
Tell A Friend Program: After you play the eDecoder Game, you will be invited to submit the names and email addresses of up to three (3) friends who must eligible to enter the Promotion.
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Las Vegas for the Nationwide Series Race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on February 27, 2010. Trip package includes roundtrip coach-class air transportation from an airport near winner’s home to Las Vegas, NV; two (2) nights accommodations at hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to the Nationwide Series Race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on February 27, 2010 (seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and $700 spending money that can be used toward food and a rental car. Winner must travel on February 26, 2010 and return on February 28, 2010, or potential winner forfeits prize. ARV: $4,000.
eDecoder Game Prizes:
- (5) FIRST PRIZES: $500 Nationwide Bank Visa Card
- (1) SECOND PRIZE: Home theater audio system with 1080p HDMI video switching and iPod dock that includes receiver, speakers and subwoofer. ARV: $500
- (1) THIRD PRIZE: A Kindle digital book device. ARV: $300
- (1) FOURTH PRIZE: A Video iPod. ARV: $300
- (1) FIFTH PRIZE: A Blu-Ray DVD player. ARV: $300
- (1) SIXTH PRIZE: A Portable DVD player. ARV: $300
- (1) SEVENTH PRIZE: A Nintendo Wii. ARV: $300
- (1) EIGHTH PRIZE: A Slingbox. ARV: $300
- (10) NINTH PRIZES: $100 Nationwide Bank Visa Card. ARV: $100
- (45) TENTH PRIZES: $50 Nationwide Bank Visa Card. ARV: $50
- (45) ELEVENTH PRIZES: Two (2) movie tickets awarded in the form of Fandango gift cards. ARV: $25
- (45) TWELFTH PRIZES: $25 Gas Card. ARV: $25
- (9) THIRTEENTH PRIZES: Stadium Cushion. ARV: $10.75
- (152) FOURTEENTH PRIZES: $10 iTunes Gift Card. ARV: $10
- (9) FIFTEENTH PRIZES: Rolled Blanket. ARV: $8.95
- (14) SIXTEENTH PRIZES: Mesh Hat. ARV: $5.50
- (191) SEVENTEENTH PRIZES: $5 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card. ARV: $5
- (9) EIGHTEENTH PRIZES: Travel Mug. ARV: $4.95
- (9) NINETEENTH PRIZES: White Mug. ARV: $3.95
Prize Limit: One (1) eDecoder Game Prize per person.
Sweepstakes Drawing: Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize Drawing winner from all eligible entries received on or about November 5, 2009.
Sweeps Rating: Good
Sent in by: Christy (sp00kyprincess)
Photo credit: Nationside Bank to Win 2009
I just tried to enter the Halls Sweepstakes and the site won't except my UPC code. When I pull up the rules it states purchase ANY halls product to receive a 10 digit UPC code which the two bags that I have both have a 10 digit UPC code but the site is requesting a 12 digit UPC code. Is anyone else having trouble entering this sweeps?
The UPC codes I have are
1254663339 and 1254663341
Jamie Leigh says
Thanks, Wendy! <3
I just won a 25.00 gas card on this…Thank you Christy and Wendy! …Karen
Yay just won $5 gift card to Dunkin Dounts!
Just won the $25 gas card! I won at 12:23am Pacific Time.