Mars Snickers Snackonomics Collect And Win Game Codes

Snackonomics Collect And Win Game@SNICKERS is offering a @Snackonomics STIMULUS SNACKAGE. So start thinking about what you could do in a world with more cash.

Eligibility: Game/Drawing open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States & DC, age 18 or older as of 1/4/10

Entry Dates: BEGINS 1/4/10 AT NOON (ET) & ENDS 3/31/10 AT 11:59:59 AM (ET)

How to enter: Visit snackonomics.snickers.com to play.

Visit em2.mars.com/em2admin/default.aspx?TabId=308&ReturnTabId=352 to register.

After you register, you will receive a personal online game board that you will use throughout the Game Period. (Your Game Board appears on the right side of your screen after you register or log-in.) When you enter a Game Code, you will receive one of ten (10) letters. The allocation of Letters is randomly predetermined. The specific Letter that you receive from any play will be determined based on the time and date that you enter the Game Code. Each Letter will appear on your Game Board only the first time you receive it. Duplicate Letters will not appear on your Game Board but will appear in your “My Codes” tab. If you collect all of the Letters that complete a word on your Game Board during the Game Period, you will receive a “Congrats” message

Entry Limit: One (1) free play per email address is available during the Game Period at snackonomics.snickers.com. After you use your free code play you will need to obtain codes from the products to continue to play.

Get your code from under the wrapper of a specially-marked SNICKERS® bar. You could be just a few letters away from living in a state of NUTOPIA

Snickers Product Codes: If you have codes please post in the comments and I will update this list

• coming soon

OFFICIAL GAME CODES. An official Game Code is required to play the Game. Game Codes are available inside packages of specially marked SNICKERS® Brand products. One (1) free play per email address is available during the Game Period at snackonomics.snickers.com.

Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize (“Snackonomics”): $225,000 awarded as a check made payable to winner, which may be used by winner for mortgage payments or for any other purpose selected by winner.

Two (2) First Prizes (“Chompensation”): $50,000 each awarded as a check made payable to winner, which may be used by winner as salary or for any other purpose selected by winner.

Five (5) Second Prizes (“Autopaynut”): $5,000 each awarded as a check made payable to winner, which may be used by winner for auto payments or for any other purpose selected by winner.

10,000 Third Prizes (“Chewrency”): a coupon redeemable for one (1) single size SNICKERS® bar (any variety). ARV: $1.09 each.

Prize Limits: one (1) First Prize per household, one (1) Second Prize per household and five (5) Third Prizes per household.

SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: Any Grand, First or Second Prize not claimed by 4/21/10 will be awarded in the Second Chance Drawing (the “Drawing”), assuming a sufficient number of eligible entries. You are automatically entered in the Drawing each time you play the Game. ALL DRAWING ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59AM on 3/31/10

Sweeties Pick for the Most Winnable SweepstakesOfficial rules: em2.mars.com/em2admin/snacks/Rules

Sent in by: Roxanne

Photo credit: Snickers Snackonomics Collect And Win Game

Comments

1. Aren't the codes single use ones?

2. Wendy (Sweetie) says:

I really don't know. I guess we will have to get in some codes to test them out.

3. mommybetts says:

WILL BUY SOME SOON!! 🙂 YUMMY!

4. Here is my wrapper code 7PW97TTJ5Y. Looks like a one time only use. Give it a try…GOOD LUCK

5. Anonymous says:

I tried your code KZ, and it said that code had already been used. It was worth the try, thank you.

6. Anonymous says:

I just won a Snicker's Bar!!

7. I've tried 2 different stores so far and haven't been able to find the special wrappers. The last store I went to had something for feed america. I also learned that snickers puts the amount of calories on the front of their wrappers,lol.

8. Anonymous says:

I have the N the S and the O. Does anyone know which are the sought after letters?

9. I have won 3 snickers bars so far!

10. Anonymous says:

I sent away for some codes, I cannot find the Snickers for this promo either locally. I did find that there is a snickers fudge candy bar now, I've never heard of that before, now if I could just find some with codes lol.

11. Anonymous says:

I finally found some of the Snickers bars at CVS. They are king size – two bars in one package. At $1.50 a piece, it's cheaper to pay the postage and send away for free codes. : )

12. Anonymous says:

I've looked in several more stores and still can't find them so I am just going to ask for some by mail.

13. Anonymous says:

found the regular size bars at dollar general

14. Anonymous says:

Finally found the Snicker bars for this sweepstakes on sale his week in my area. The 2.07 oz bars are on sale this week at CVS for 2 for a dollar. Won a free candy bar so far. As far as which are the rare letters I don't know but I'm guessing it's P for chompensation because that's the only letter I need to spell out the word and the other letters I need are:

A and K to spell out snackonomics;
    P to spell out chompensation;
    T and Y to spell out autopaynut;

15. Anonymous says:

I finally found some at Walmart.

16. Anonymous says:

The last three codes I have entered, have all been the same. The W for the snickers coupon coupon. I don't know if sweepstakes change their URL but the last two days, I have gotten a message that their website certificate is no longer valid and I shouldn't visit the site. I had to come back here to get the website address and add it to my favorites again.

17. What letter is rare is snackonomics?

18. Retsbar2Go says:

What letter is rare is snackonomics?

It is believed to be the letter "K"

Letter "p" in Chompsation

and T & Y in Autopaynut

Letter W to get a free Candy bar, MAX 5 per household.

Codes are One Time Use Only!

19. I need some codes please! im in desperate needdd

20. Our daughter entered a code on Sunday for snackonomics. She had all the letters but the C in Snackonomics. When she entered the code it caused the A and K to disappear in that word. The code gave her the C. That means she would have won the contest. Strange!!! She emailed them and they have not responded.

• Linda-

Check out her “my account” section, then “my codes”. Chances are she didn’t actually have the other letters. Myself and a few others saw everything but the C filled in the first time we entered a snackonomics code, but we never actually got those letters, and filling in that C made the correct letters appear.

Website error or poor attempt to make you feel your close when your not…. who knows?

• Lane F. Cox says:

Your story sounds just like another posting on another site;

“I got a free letter and all the but one letter, the letter C was filled in, today I got the C and the screen changed saying I still need two more letters, what’s going on Snickers ,are you getting the last (snicker) waiting for a reply from the company”

Now either both of you don’t understand the concept of the sweepstakes, or the game is rigged. Citing that both of you had the issue with the letter ‘C’. I underatand ‘K’ is the hot letter.

21. What! the game ended 03/31/10! I was still entering codes and I still have more. We bought over 200 candy bars and didn’t even get a free one. This is bull crap:(

22. Thats gay,I bought one yesterday and this contest is over a month old XD