Join the Red Tricycle Disney Junior T.O.T.S. Shots Photo Challenge for a chance to win a $500 Gift Card or a daily Disney Junior Prize Pack.
How to Enter: Post a photo to one of the following social platforms: Instagram, Twitter or Facebook each day of the five-day sweepstakes following along with the day-specific theme and using the official Sweepstakes hashtag displayed on the Sweepstakes website and on applicable social media pages.
Share using hashtag #DisneyTOTS
Daily themes are as follows:
- Monday, 7/1: Treasured Toy – Show the toy your child won’t leave home without!
- Tuesday, 7/2: Throwback TOT – Your favorite throwback photo of your little one.
- Wednesday 7/3: Furry Friends – A day at the zoo, snuggles with a pet or an unshaven dad!
- Thursday 7/4: Festive Family Photo – Everybody in! How are you celebrating the 4th of July?
- Friday 7/5: Bringing Home Baby – Pics from the early days with your little one (or fur baby!)
Entries are limited to one entry per person per household per day.
To be considered for the Grand Prize, the participant must have participated in all five daily themes of the Photo Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered into the daily prize sweepstakes, participants must enter one photo on either Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with the daily outlined theme between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM of that day and include the Sweepstakes hashtag with their entry.
Winners will be selected within 72 hours after the close of the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes. Winners will be determined at random by a Red Tricycle employee. Winners will be contacted via email from Red Tricycle. Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected at random from among the remaining eligible entries. A list of winners may be requested at any time by contacting [email protected].
Grand Prize (1): A $500 and a Disney Junior Prize Pack. ARV: $625
Daily Prize (5 – one per day): A Disney Junior Prize Pack. ARV: $115
Official Rules: US, 18+. July 1 – July 5, 2019. One entry per household.