Play the Coca Cola Burger King Sip & Scan Summer Instant Win Game daily for your chance to win 1 of over 112,000 daily prizes! With these odds you can’t lose!
- Super-Early-Bird June 17 10:00 a.m. ET to 11:59 pm ET. Three VIP Experience Prizes (see below).
- Early-Bird June 17 10:00 am ET to June 23 11:50 pm ET. One Vehicle prize; Five $5,000 check prizes; Ten $1,000 check prizes; Five $500 travel voucher prizes; and Ten “Whopper Sandwiches for a Year” prizes (see below)
- Full Promotion June 17 10:00 am ET to July 27 12:59 pm ET. All other prizes not listed above.
There are 2 ways to participate:
Through the Burger King App then Scanning an Icon: You must have or must download the Burger King App to participate via this method. During the Promotion Period, visit a participating Burger King restaurant and make a qualifying beverage purchase. Look for the sip & scan icon printed on the side of qualifying beverage cups, while supplies last. Open App, if you already have it, or download the App which is free, to your phone from Google Play or the App Store and register or log in to your account. Be sure your information is accurate and up to date as it may be used for prize notification and/or fulfillment. Next, locate this Promotion tile, and follow the links and instructions to scan the sip & scan icon. Once you complete the steps above, you will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry for any and all of the Sweepstakes that are still available and will advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will receive 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of 1 of the Instant Win Game prizes and will need to take the specified steps to claim or redeem your prize.
Free Method: For this method of entry, you must have a Coca Cola account . During the Promotion Period, to enter without the Burger King App, and without making a purchase or scanning an icon, log into or create your Account. Then CLICK HERE and you will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry for any and all of the Sweepstakes that are still available and 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of 1 of the Instant Win Game prizes and will need to take the specified steps to claim or redeem your prize.
Vehicle Prize (3 – one available June 17 – 23, two available during the rest of the sweepstakes): Courtesy of Miami Lakes AutoMall): Winner’s choice of
- An all-new 2019 Chevrolet Camaro to be delivered to winner’s residence by Miami Lakes AutoMall. All vehicle details, including colors and options, will be determined by Sponsor based upon availability and in its sole discretion. ARV: $30,000 (includes vehicle and shipping)
- A check for $30,000 made out to winner.
$25,000 Cash Prize (1): $25,000 awarded in the form of check
VIP Experience (3 – Available June 17 Only): Winner’s choice of
- A trip for winner and one guest to Los Angeles for the premiere viewing party of Stranger Things Season 3 on June 28, 2109, date and location subject to change. Trip prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home; 3 nights’ hotel accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel; 2 tickets (or other method of access) to the Premiere viewing party; a $250 prepaid card that may be used for spending money, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services.
- A check for $5,000 made out to winner.
$5,000 Cash Prize (10 – five available June 17 – 23, five available during the rest of the sweepstakes): $5,000 awarded in the form of a check
Trip Prize (2): Winner’s choice of
- A trip for winner and one guest to a destination of winner’s choice within the contiguous U.S. Trip prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home; 3 nights’ hotel accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel; a $250 prepaid card that may be used for spending money, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services.
- $5,000 awarded in the form of a check
$1,000 Cash Prize (20 – ten available June 17 – 23, ten available during the rest of the sweepstakes): $1,000 awarded in the form of a check
Travel Voucher Prize (10 – five available June 17 – 23, five available during the rest of the sweepstakes): A $500 travel voucher, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
Year of Whopper Sandwiches Prize (10 – available June 17 – June 23): Burger King gift cards worth $1,562, that may be used to purchase the equivalent of one Whopper sandwich per day for 365 days based on recommended retail price.
Instant Win Prizes (5,268,610):
- (20) Television Prize awarded as a $750 Best Buy Gift Card
- (10) $500 prepaid card
- (50) A Stranger Things-inspired, retro bicycle. ARV: $200
- (200) A $100 prepaid card
- (500) A retro-inspired record player. ARV: $80
- (350) A $50 prepaid card
- (500) A $20 prepaid card
- (5,000) A Burger King logoed t-shirt, adult size large. ARV: $20
- (3,480) A cap, adult size large. ARV: $20
- (500) A 2-screen, 1-month subscription to Netflix. ARV: $19.95
- (4,500) A limited-edition Coca-Cola Stranger Things glass bottle, fulfilled as a $19.85 digital code. ARV: $19.85
- (3,000) A $10 prepaid card
5,000,000 Food Prizes: All Instant Win Food Prizes to be fulfilled via the BK® App or another digital or physical method, all details determined by Burger King, in its sole discretion.
- (100,000) Whopper Sandwich. ARV: $4.29
- (100,000) Grilled Chicken Sandwich. ARV: $4.89
- (2,900,000) Medium French Fries. ARV: $2.19
- (800,000) Small Soft Drink. $2.19
- (1,000,000) Soft Serve Sundae. ARV: $1.19
(125,000 Netflix Content Type A Prizes: An item of digital content provided by Netflix, exclusive to this Promotion, fulfilled via email or another method as determined by Netflix and Administrator, in their sole discretion, all details determined by Netflix, in its sole discretion. There is no retail value to this prize.
(125,000) Netflix Content Type B Prizes: An item of digital content provided by Netflix, exclusive to this Promotion, fulfilled via email or another method as determined by Netflix and Administrator, in their sole discretion, all details determined by Netflix, in its sole discretion. There is no retail value to this prize.
One Sweepstakes Prize and one of each type of Netflix Content Prize per person during the entire Promotion Period. For the remaining Instant Win Game Prizes, there is a limit of one Instant Win Prize per calendar day, based on Eastern Time, per person, during the Promotion Period.
Official Rules: US, 18+. June 17 – July 27, 2019. One Sweepstakes entry and one Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry.
CARL A EHRL says
Hi Sweetie,is there a problem with the Coca Cola site it does not open for two days,
Carl. I just checked the site and it worked fine. If it doesn’t load for you, please try deleting cookies and cache.
Larry Lewis says
How many entries can be made per day ❓
One per day
Vickie Ames says
Log in on iPad won’t open for three days now.
Has anyone received any of their food instant wins on the app ?
Samantha Hubbard says
Nope.. I was wondering the same.
angie zurick says
Do we only have to fill out the claim form for food prizes once or every time?
There is a problem with this sweepstakes.
Fawn Bowden says
Nice, pretty much guaranteed a win! Just got a small soda and I opted for the coupon to be mailed to me. Thanks Sweetie!
Deni Bigelow says
I can’t log in on the AMOE page. I keep getting a message saying this account is social sign in only, but I don’t see a way to sign in on Facebook. Assume it’s on Coca-Cola Facebook page, but can’t find a place to sign in. I used Facebook to enter the Your Boston Market 32 Days of Giving previously. Help?
Deborah Cochran says
I have the Burger King app on my phone and after I’ve won several prizes and waiting several days I still don’t see where to claim your prize on the app. Does anyone know what to do? My email matches the email on the app that I entered in the contest.
same problem here!
I call today and was only given an email address to inquire about the problem. Not good customer service. I will be sending them an email today and filing a complaint on Twitter.
I have the app, I logged in but can’t find where you go to scan the icon.
Did anyone receive a gift claim code? I did but don’t know how it works, looks strange
LAURA CANO says
Both my mom and I did but already tried using the gift card and didn’t work.
Thanks, I had the same experience and am guessing they need to correct these gift card codes. I’m going to try to contact Coca Cola and ePrize but likely to no avail 🙁
I won a 15 dollar gift card in the Coca Cola sip and scan Burger King Sweepstakes and then they came back with a replacement code and said that I had won a 300 dollar gift card. Is this real?
They came back with another “correction” today and said that it was 15 dollars again:( I wish that they could get their act together. Coca-Cola should be able to do better than this.
Did anyone receive there burgers, drinks, etc. via postal mail? I won several, opted for mail to options but haven’t received anything. What form do they come, coupons are gift card?
Never recieved anything by mail. I win several free items. Bummer