Grab your RUFFLES product code and enter for your chance to 1 of 880 prizes
Click Here to Enter | Official Rules
Official Rules: open to US, DC, 18 and older. Begins on September 25 and ends on December 15. Five entries per household per day. Limit on Instant-Win Prize per Tier per household, for a total limit of three Instant-Win Prizes per household.
With Purchase Code: purchase any specially-marked RUFFLES® brand product (2.625 oz. to 9 oz. bags) and look for the unique 10-digit alphanumeric code located on the back panel of the bag
Mail-in Code Request: send a 3″ x 5″ card or piece of paper with your full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth and email address, to be received by December 7, 2017, to:
RUFFLES® 4 Pointer Challenge Bag Code Request
PO Box 760002, Dept. 879-717
El Paso, TX 88576-0002
One Bag Code will be emailed to the email address provided. Limit one free Bag Code request per stamped-outer envelope. Limit 5 free Bag Code requests per day.
Upon obtaining a Bag Code, visit Ruffles.com and follow the on-screen instructions to register and input your Bag Code. For each Bag Code submission, you will receive one Locker Code and one chance to win an Instant-Win Prize.
Your Locker Code will be displayed online and emailed to you for use in a RUFFLES® 4 Pointer Challenge. RUFFLES® 4 Pointer Challenge dates/times are as follows:
- October 1, 2017, Sunday at 12:00 p.m. PT
- October 9, 2017, Monday at 12:00 p.m. PT
- October 15, 2017, Sunday at 9:00 a.m. PT
- October 21, 2017, Saturday at 9:00 a.m. PT
- November 5, 2017, Sunday at 9:00 a.m. PT
- November 18, 2017, Saturday at 12:00 p.m. PT
- November 24, 2017, Friday at 3:00 p.m. PT
- December 3, 2017, Sunday at 9:00 a.m. PT
- December 30, 2017, Saturday at 12:00 p.m. PT
To play “The RIDGE” to potentially score 4 points exclusively in NBA 2K18, enter your Locker Code as a “Promotion Code” within the NBA 2K18 Video Game menu, then participate in a RUFFLES® 4 Pointer Challenge to potentially score.
Instant-Win Prizes are separated into three tiers and are listed below as follows:
(3) Tier 1 Instant-Win Prizes:
(1) One million NBA 2K18 Virtual Currency. ARV: $250
(2) E3 2018 Gaming Conference Trip – Trip for winner and winner’s one guest to attend the E3 2018 gaming conference in Los Angeles, California. Travel dates: June 12, 2018 – June 16, 2018. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for four nights, ground transportation to/from airport and hotel only, two tickets to E3 2018 (good for all three days), and $500.00 spending money awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner. ARV: $3,498
(162) Tier 2 Instant-Win Prizes:
(5) Samsung – 65″ TV. ARV: $1,650
(10) Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Console. ARV: $299.99
(6) AXESS – RUFFLES JBL Cinema SB350 Sound Bar. ARV: $435
(141) Video Game Rocker plus Bag. ARV: $175.40
(715) Tier 3 Instant-Win Prizes:
(25) NBA 2K18 Video Game for PlayStation4 (console not included). ARV: $60.00. Note: NBA 2K18 Video Games not available for shipping until after December 15, 2017
(25) NBA 2K18 Video Game for Xbox (console not included). ARV: $60 Note: NBA 2K18 Video Games not available for shipping until after December 15, 2017
(67) $500 NBAStore.com e-Gift Card
(267) RUFFLES branded hoodie (size XL). ARV: $22.75
(331) RUFFLES branded hat. ARV: $11
Glenn Gullate says
How I enter my code
Mary Novack says
I can’t find where to put in locker codes! Anyone else?
Mary Novack says
Hoping someone sees this…so I put in the bag codes…is that for the instant win prizes listed? The Tier 1, 2, and 3? Why the Tiers and when do they give away which prizes? After I do that…I get emailed a Locker Code for use on certain dates. Where do you do that? Is that just on a video game and not for any kind of prizes?
Thanks hope i win
I was wondering the same thing I cannot find where to put the code in at I read it up and down and still cannot find where to enter your code I am so glad someone else is having the same problem because I thought this was crazy and I was going crazy laughing my butt off but I hope I can find where to put the code