Click Here to Enter for your chance to win a trip to Dallas, Texas to record his/her own Facebook Live cooking show event from Avocados From Mexico Mini Chefs Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay
Eligibility: US, DC, 19 and older, and who are the parent or legal guardian of a child between the ages of 4 and 12
Entry Dates: August 8, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 A.M. PT on August 30, 2016
Judging Criteria: overall creativity (50%); (clarity of expression of talking points (25%), and visual appeal of prepared recipe (25%).
How To Enter:
- Go to the website and select one breakfast recipe that includes Hass avocado, and one “talking points” sheet.
- Then, record a video of your preparation of that recipe with at least one Eligible Child (and no more than three Eligible Children), and use at least two of the talking points from the sheet. This video will be your “Entry” in the contest.
- Go to the Website during the Contest Submission Period, and follow the on-screen instructions to enter the Contest and upload your Entry. Entry may not exceed twenty (20) minutes in length and must be in English.
- Please Note: You may not include any music in your Entry. If your Entry includes music, it will be disqualified.
- Entrant must appear in the Entry and must be the parent or legal guardian of the Eligible Child/Children in the Entry. Only the entrant and the Eligible Child/Children of the Entrant may appear in the Entry.
Online Voting: From 12:00:00 a.m. PT on September 16, 2016 through 11:59:59 p.m. PT on October 10, 2016, the nine Finalist Entries will be posted on the website and viewers will be able to vote for their favorite.
ENTRIES WILL BE JUDGED, THEN VOTED ON BY THE PUBLIC TO DETERMINE THE WINNER
Entry Limit: one entry per household. One vote per person per day
One (1) Grand Prize: a 3-day/2-night trip for two (winner and one Eligible Child that appeared in Entry) to Dallas, Texas to record his/her own Facebook Live cooking show event with his/her Eligible Child Prize includes round trip coach air transportation for two from the major airport nearest winner’s residence, two nights’ standard hotel accommodations (single room; double occupancy), limousine service to from the Dallas airport and the hotel, and $2,500 cash (awarded in the form of a check). Note: If applicable, winner may bring only one of the Eligible Children that appearedin his/her Entry and only this Eligible Child may participate in the Facebook Live cooking show. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all costs associated with additional guests that may accompany him/her. The winner must travel to Dallas and participate in the Event to receive the cash portion of the Grand Prize; if winner is unable to travel to Dallas or to participate in the Event, the entire prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to Finalist with the next most votes. The exact date of the prize trip to Dallas and the Event is at Sponsor’s sole discretion and to be determined. ARV $4,950