Enter to win one of four $1,000 Amazon.com Gift Cards when you create an Amazon.com School List and add a minimum of 5 items to it. You do not need to be a teacher to participate. School Lists and Avery are teaming up to give away four $1000 Amazon.com Gift Cards in the month of June. Use your gift card to purchase teacher and school supplies, books, or millions of other eligible items on Amazon.com
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: United States; 18 and older.
Entry Dates: June 26, 2016 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) on July 23, 2016
Random Drawing: on or about August 5, 2016
How to Enter by Creating a School List:
- Go to Amazon.com School Lists.
- Under the “Teachers” header select “Start a new list”.
- Create a School List and add a minimum of 5 items to it.
- After adding your desired items, publish this list by clicking the button labeled “Publish”.
- Publish your School List between June 26, 2016 and July 23, 2016.
Entry Limit: one entry per person and Amazon.com account, regardless of entry method. Both methods of entry have the same equal chance of winning. You may not use multiple customer accounts to enter the Sweepstakes, and entries submitted through multiple accounts will be disqualified.
Four (4) Grand Prizes: $1,000 Amazon.com Gift Card. Each winner must have or will need to create an Amazon.com account in order to redeem the prize.