Click Here to Enter for your chance to win one of the 99 gift cards ranging from $25 up to $500, and the $5,000 cash grand prize from Finish Line Bracket Challenge Contest.
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay
Eligibility: US, DC, 18/age of majority and older, Winner’s Circle Reward Program members (free to join)
Entry Dates: March 7, 2016 and ends at 12:00 pm ET on March 17, 2016
Entry Limit: one entry per person
Scoring – Bracket Points: Each eligible entrant who has successfully completed the on-line registration and bracket will receive the following points for each of the (63) games for which they have correctly determined the winning team:
- 1 point for each correct pick in Round 1
- 2 points for each correct pick in Round 2
- 3 points for each correct pick in Round 3
- 4 points for each correct pick in Round 4
- 5 points for each correct pick in Round 5
- 6 points for the correct Champion
Any incorrect entries will receive 0 points. The maximum point total for correctly determining the winning team in every game played during the Designated Tournament is 120 points. At the completion of the designated tournament, each eligible entrant bracket entry received will be compared to the Official Bracket outcome for the Designated Tournament.
One (1) Grand Prize: (Most Points – Bracket Winner): The eligible entrant who scores the most points in the Contest will win the Grand Prize subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The Grand Prize is a check made payable to the Grand Prize winner in the amount of $5,000.00.
Ninety-nine (99) Runner-Up Prizes: 2nd – 100th: The (99) eligible entrants who score the 2nd most to 100th most points in the Challenge will win the Runner-Up Prizes subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The Runner-Up Prizes are:
- 2nd place: $500 Finish Line gift card
- 3rd place: $250 Finish Line gift card
- 4th-10th place: $100 Finish Line gift card
- 11th-25th place: $50 Finish Line gift card
- 26th-100th place: $25 Finish Line gift card
Tie Breaking Procedures: In the event of a tie among any entrants in any prize category (i.e., Grand Prize, 99 Runner-Up Prizes), the one winner for that prize level will be determined as follows:
- Contestant who has determined closest to the actual Total Cumulative Points in the Championship game on 4/4/2016, regardless if the determination is higher or lower than the maximum point total.
- In the event of a remaining tie among any eligible entrants, the tie-breaker shall then be a random drawing conducted by the Challenge Administrator.
The Grand Prize winner will be notified by Million Dollar Media on or about 4/5/2016. The 99 Runner-Up prize winners will be notified by Finish Line on or about 4/5/2016.