Dell is bringing you weekly Military Career questions for a chance to win prizes. Play every week for a chance to win the Grand Prize Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 device, the First Prize Dell Venue 11 Pro Device, or the Second Prize SOL REPUBLIC Tracks AIR headphones.
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay
Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older. Employees of the City of New York and Government employees, including all federal, state, county, city or municipal government employees and K-12 employees are not eligible.
Entry Date: October 23, 2014 ends on December 3, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CT
Questions & Answers. You have all week to answer the trivia question! Check back every Thursday for a new career question & chance to win.
- October 30 to November 3: A ‘Grunt’ is also known as what? An Army or Marine infantryman
- November 6 to November 12: What does the term ‘Messman’ mean? A Cook.
- November 13 to November 19: What does the military abbreviation “G.I.” stand for? Government Issue
- November 20 to November 26: “Semper Paratus” is the official song of which branch? Coast Guard
- November 27 to December 3: What does the term “MASH” stand for? Mobile Army Surgical Hospital
Entry Limit: one entry per person per week
One (1) Grand Prize: A Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 device. ARV: $440.99
One (1) First Prize: A Dell Venue 11 Pro device. ARV: $421.39
One (1) Second Prize: SOL REPUBLIC Tracks AIR headphones. ARV: $199.99
Prize Limit: one prize per person.
Random Drawing: on or around December 5, 2014