Del Monte Add Some Garden Instant Win Game 1/25/13 Multi FB18+

Submit up to 10 tasty tips for using Del Monte vegetables and you could win an instant prize just for entering.

Sweeps Rating: Okay

Eligibility: legal resident of the 50 United States, or Washington, D.C., be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and have a valid email address.

Entry Dates: begins on November 5, 2012 and ends on January 25, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM CT

Instant Win Game Periods:

• November 5 – November 9, 2012
  • November 19 – November 23, 2012
  • December 3 – December 7, 2012
  • January 7 – January 11, 2013
  • January 21 – January 25, 2013

Enter Here | Rules Here

Sweeties Note: when you go to play the game you can also enter the contest at the same time. These rules are just for the instant win game portion. You must submit a tip based on the theme to play the instant win game.

Have you tried Sweeties new Sweepstakes Database? You will find more sweepstakes listed there and you can also add any you find and want to share.

Entry Limit: ten (10) game plays per per person/email address per Instant Win Game Period.

Five Hundred (500) Instant Win Game Prizes (100 per entry period): a $25.00 retail gift card.

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. thanks sweetie ! just won 25 i havent won anything in months soo yayyy

2. Josephine Greco says

Peas with macaroni is delicious.

3. I was a top 10 finalist in the Green Bean category I think I win a dutch oven but haven’t gotten notification of it

4. I WON THE $25 YAYYY IS IT A VISA GIFTCARD OR SOMETHING?

5. Heidi Bradford says

YAY! I just won the $25 retail card. It’s is very vague but it said Congrats!

6. i won 25 gift card too.. thanks so much.. wins have been hard to come by

7. Tammy Mauk says

I just won a $25.00 gift card. I don’t know to where but really doesn’t matter!!!So excited!

Sweetie, I truly thank you for all these sweeps! I mean it from the bottom of my heart. If you only knew how much all these wins help my family!!!
    THANK YOU!

8. Cheryl Bravo says

Thanks Sweetie, I won a $25.00 gift card

9. I just won a $25 gift card!!

10. I won $25 card today!

11. karyn cannon mccoy says

just won again!!!$25 gift card!!!!

12. Nichole McKinnon says

I just won $25!!! Thank for all of you who posted your $25 I actually took this sweeps out of my bookmarks because I didn’t want to post a recipe every day. I was reading about all of your wins, so I started back up again! So excited January has been a little dry.

13. I keep getting emails that my recipes are not approved because they contain personal information or copyrighted material. This is SUPER confusing, because they are my own recipes and are pretty vague at that. I’m getting close to giving up on this one.

14. Oh jeez, I figured it out. My profile picture must have been the problem. My bad.