Get your mortgage (or $30,000) paid for a year from Quicken Loans. Enter the Quicken Loans Skip-A-Year Mortgage Sweepstakes and you could also win signed merchandise from Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman, among other prizes.
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least
eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
Entry Dates: October 1, 2012 and ends on November 18, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Weekly Entry Periods:
- October 1, 2012 – October 7, 2012
- October 8, 2012 – October 14, 2012
- October 15, 2012 – October 21, 2012
- October 22, 2012 – October 28, 2012
- October 29, 2012 – November 4, 2012
- November 5, 2012 – November 11, 2012
- November 12, 2012 – November 18, 2012
Entry Limit: one entry per person + bonus weekly entries.
- View A Video: one bonus entry per week
- Take A Poll: two bonus entry for completing each Weekly Phase’s poll
- Take A Survey: two bonus entries for answering each Weekly Phase’s survey question
- Enter A Code: thirty-six total bonus code entries are available
- Tell A Friend: one bonus entry per day
- Share On Facebook: one bonus entry per day
- Share on Twitter: one bonus entry per day
- Pin On Pinterest: one bonus entry per day
FREE BONUS CODES:
Code will be available on Facebook, Twitter, Email, Print, skipayear.com, quickenloans.com, qlracing.com.
Level Threshold Prizes:
- 10 to 250,000 Total Entries Mortgage Payment (or cash): 100 Ryan Newman autographed Hero cards; 50 Tony Stewart autographed Hero cards
- 250,001 to 500,000 Total Entries Mortgage Payment (or cash): 25 Tony Stewart autographed Fathead Teammates; 25 Ryan Newman autographed Fathead Teammates (Includes prizes from level 1)
- 500,001 to 750,000 Total Entries Mortgage Payment (or cash): 15 Tony Stewart autographed hats; 50 Ryan Newman autographed hats. (Includes prizes from level 2)
- 750,001 to 1,000,000 Total Entries Mortgage Payment (or cash): 5 Tony Stewart autographed Die Cast cars; 20 Ryan Newman autographed Die Cast cars. (Includes prizes from level 3)
- 1,000,001+ Total Entries Mortgage Payment (or cash): 10 pairs of Cold Passes to any 2013 Sprint Cup Series Race. (Includes prizes from level 4).
Five Grand Prizes: prize amount equal to twelve (12) monthly mortgage payments (principal and interest only – excludes taxes and insurance) with a maximum payout of $30,000 for each grand prize winner. Mortgage payments will be made between December 2012 and November 2013. In the event that a grand prize winner does not have a mortgage payment, Sponsor will award $10,000 in the form of a company check. ARV: $30,000
Ten First Prizes: Two (2) tickets and a Cold Pass to any 2013 Sprint Cup Series Race. ARV: $450
Twenty Second Prizes: Ryan Newman autographed Die Cast car. ARV: $90
Five Third Prizes: Tony Stewart autographed Die Cast car. ARV: $90
Fifty Fourth Prizes: A hat autographed by Ryan Newman. ARV: $31.25
Fifteen Fifth Prizes: A hat autographed by Tony Stewart. ARV: $31.25
Twenty-Five Sixth Prizes: A Fathead autographed by Tony Stewart. ARV: $24
Twenty-Five Seventh Prizes: A Fathead autographed by Ryan Newman. ARV: $24
Fifty Sixth Prizes: A Hero card autographed by Tony Stewart. ARV: $6
One Hundred Seventh Prizes: A Hero card autographed by Ryan Newman. ARV: $6
Prize Limit: One prize per person.
Prize Drawings: on or around November 27, 2012. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone.