SWEETIES PICK! Dunkin Donuts Live Nation Instant Win Game 10/28/12 1PPDFB18+

Play the Dunkin Donuts instant win game to win 1 of 2,000 $25  Live Nation Concert Cash codes

Eligibility: open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who have a valid Facebook account at the time of entry.

Entry Dates: October 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on October 28, 2012

Enter Here | Rules Here

Entry Limit: one play per person per day.

Up to Two Thousand (2,000) Prizes: $25 Live Nation® Concert Cash

Prize Limit: one prize per person.

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. I won 😀

2. I won but I never got my last code so we’ll see.

3. it said i won too.

4. I won also.

5. I just won!

6. I got my code a little while ago

7. I just won $25 concert cash – I have hit a lot of these Live Nation Concert cash instant wins and you can get lots of great concert gear, clothes, and tickets with it

8. won this a few day ago and already received my code!

9. I won 🙂

10. Tammy Mauk says

I just won!!!

11. I just won the $25 too! Wow!

12. michelle baynton says

I won 🙂 thanks!!

13. Just won! Thanks!! Live Nation codes have definitely been this years “prize of the year”..lol! I’ve won $455 worth of Live Nation codes since mid-July!

• hehe, i know the feeling. i’ve won over $200 worth of codes. will eventually encash them for some merchandise by dec if i dont make it to any concerts

14. omg keeps saying invalid birth date =/

15. Diane Devine says

I keep getting the same message too – invalid birth date……

16. Sharon Baker says

I just won! Thanks Sweetie!

17. Just won, thank you!

18. Just won the $25 concert cash..thanks Sweetie!

19. just won!

20. How does one encash the codes? I tried to combine my $5 codes but it accepts only one per order. What a waste of effort in winning my codes if i cannot combine them and then pay shipping over and above.

21. freebieking says

What is the e-mail address from Livenation because all I get is concert updates and never even got the wins from the Twix & Recycling Rocks IWG. I even called and e-mailed them with no response. Anybody else fed up with them like me?

22. Just won $25.00!!

23. Jill Garcia says

I was getting the error message, invalid birth date also, if your bday is March 5, 1985, dont enter 03/05/1985, enter 3/5/1985 and it will work.

24. I just won $25.00 too.