SWEETIES PICK! Why Milk Unlock Their Potential Instant Win Game

@milkmustache unlock your kid’s potential and you could win. Play now!

Eligibility: open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.

Entry Dates: Begins on July 25, 2010 and ends on August 23, 2010 at 5:59:59 PM ET.

How to Enter: visit www.whymilk.com/unlock

Sweeties Note: If you have played a Got Milk? instant win game in the past you can just log in and don’t have to register again.

Entry Limit: one (1) play per household per day. For purposes of the Instant Win Game, a “day” begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET), except for July 25, 2010 which begins at 11:00:01AM (ET) and August 23, 2010 which ends at 5:59:59 PM (ET).

Instant Win Prizes:

• (30) Compaq Laptop ($479.99 ea.)
  • (100) Leap Frog® TAG™ Reading System ($39.99 ea.)
  • (300) Leap Frog® Leapster Explorer™ Learning Experience ($69.99 ea.)
  • (500) 1-year Trial subscription to Parent & Child magazine ($23.60 ea.)
  • (150) Eastsport Basic Backpack ($15 ea.)
  • (500) got milk?® school bundle – USB drive and notebook ($15 ea.)
  • (15) Office Depot Gift Card ($25 ea.)
  • (15) Barnes and Noble Gift Card ($25 ea.)
  • (400) Cereal-on-the-go Containers (2 per package) ($9.98 ea.)

Prize Limit: one (1) play per household per day, one (1) instant win prize per household.

Rules: www.whymilk.com/unlock/official-rules?en

Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom for alerting me on this sweeps.

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. crystal84 says

lover the milik IWG always have useful prizes!

2. “YOU ARE A WINNER!*

Once we verify your info, we’ll send you an email detailing your prize and how you will receive it. FYI, verification can take up to two weeks.”

Can’t wait to see what I won!

3. YOU ARE A WINNER!*

4. Lori Thomas says

“YOU ARE A WINNER!*

Wonder what I won…. can`t wait to find out!!!

5. You Are A winner….What did everyone win?? Fun Fun…

6. I have won in the last 2 why milk promotions and hope to do the same here!

7. just won!!!!

8. I just won my very first iwg… im so excited. yayyyy

9. I won too! Can’t believe they don’t tell you right away what you actually won! aaaah! Can’t wait! Just know it’s going to end up being the cereal but still – anything is exciting!

10. sue ellen says

just won so excited thank you so much so happy with this win doesnt matter what it is thanks again wendy for all of your hard work i really really appericate it

11. Just won!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!

12. Has anyone found out what they have won yet?

13. Shelly Dalton says

I won too 🙂 Fun Stuff!

14. elliebunny says

I won today. Hope everyone comes back to say what they won!

15. Just won.. Yippeee

16. I just won!! Can’t wait to see what it is!!

17. Been over 2 weeks now i really want to know what I won of course I’m hoping we all won the laptops lol, don’t think I am so lucky though lol

• I contacted them via email, the email that I got was that if it has been over 2 weeks please contact us again. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow so I guess I will wait until next week.

18. Got my email today. I won 2 in the go cereal containers. Was hoping for the computer, but I’ll take it.

19. Brandy Oliveira says

I got an email today saying I won the leap frog leapster explorer. Im so excited. Thank you sweetie… 🙂

20. I also got my email today saying I won a notebook (the old-fashioned paper kind) and a flash-drive band. Very cool!

21. I won this morning. Woohoo! Thanks Sweetie! 🙂

22. Sheri Carson says

i won also still waiting. Hope its good

23. I just won!

24. just won!!! thank you sweetie:)

25. I won on the 12th and got a confirmation that they would be contacting me about a prize. Today I emailed to see why I hadn’t heard and was told that they have no record of me or my email winning any instant prize…. REALLY??? I forwarded them my winning confirmation email, so hopefully they straighten it out. 🙁