Spin the Wheel and enter the Sweepstakes for a chance at over 5,000 prizes.
Eligibility: Year of Free Gas & Groceries Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
Entry Dates: The Promotion begins on August 3, 2009 and ends on September 11, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
How to Enter: There are 17 grocery store banners participating in this Promotion each with a Store specific registration website. The prizes for which an entrant is eligible depends on the Store website through which you register as well as your state of residence. You can register by visiting any one the following 17 Store websites during the Promotion Period and completing the registration form by providing your first and last names, a valid mailing address, and any other information requested (P.O. Boxes are not permitted).
- Kroger: www.kroger.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Ralphs: www.ralphs.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- King Soopers: www.kingsoopers.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- City Market: www.citymarket.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Dillons: www.dillons.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Smith’s: www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Fry’s: www.frysfood.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- QFC: www.qfc.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Baker’s: www.bakersplus.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Owen’s: www.owensmarket.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Jay-C: www.jaycfoods.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Hilander: www.hilander.net/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Gerbes: www.gerbes.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- PayLess: www.pay-less.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Food4Less: www.food4less.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Foods Co: www.foodsco.net/GasAndGrocerySweeps
- Fred Meyer: www.fredmeyer.com/GasAndGrocerySweeps
Entry Limit: Once you complete the form, you will automatically receive one entry into the Grand Prize drawing, one entry into the drawing for applicable Store website, and one Instant Win Game play for that day. On subsequent days, you will only be able to login at the website through which you registered.
If you enter your Shopper Card number on the website at any time, you will receive one additional Instant Win Game play for that day. If you do not have a Shopper Card number, visit the applicable Store website and follow the links and instructions to create an account; creating an account is free.
- (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) RALPHS PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) FRED MEYER PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) QFC PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) DILLONS/BAKER’S/GERBES PRIZE: a $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) KING SOOPERS/CITY MARKET PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) JAY C PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) FRY’S PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) FOOD 4 LESS/FOOD CO. PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (1) SMITH’S PRIZE: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
- (9) KROGER/HILANDER/OWENS/PAYLESS PRIZES: A $4,862 Kroger gift card
Instant Win Prize:
- (1) FIRST PRIZE: A 7-stone 1 carat total weight journey diamond pendant. (ARV $1,950)
- (25) SECOND PRIZES: i-wireless phone and $10 i-wireless gift card. (ARV $79.99)
- (208) THIRD PRIZES: $25 Kroger gift card
- (40) FOURTH PRIZES: $25 Best Buy gift card
- (40) FIFTH PRIZES: $25 Olive Garden gift card
- (40) SIXTH PRIZES: $25 Home Depot gift card
- (40) SEVENTH PRIZES: $25 Barnes & Noble gift card
- (40) EIGHTH PRIZES: $25 iTunes gift card
- (556) NINTH PRIZES (available ONLY to entrants who entered through the Fred Meyer, Foods Co., or Food4Less Store websites): $5 Kroger gift card
- (4,444) TENTH PRIZES (not available to entrants who entered through the Fred Meyer, Foods Co., or Food4Less, websites): A $5 credit on you shopper card redeemable at any Store.
Sweeps Rating: Sweeties Pick/Winnable
Sent in by: Breezy
Photo credit: Kroger Gas & Groceries Sweepstakes
Is this west coast sweeps although it says 50 states excl. FL, NY & RI?
I live in NH but couldn't register any of the stores.
I am having the same difficulty…I'm in Maine and it won't take the zip code!
Can you enter all of them??
I tried entering on just one site and when I put in my zip code it said there wasn't a store in my area. So, this is probably designed for certain states and should have been on my restricted site but since it is advertised all over the web and open to the US I figured I'd post it here.
Thanks for the info.:)
It has been down all day for me..Kroger's anyway.
Dillon's site isn't working properly.
Second day and still down.
I won a $25 card from Kroger!
Kroger has been down for hours, so how can you win?
Anonymous, I won August 6th. But, I have never had a problem. I've played it almost every day early in the morning. ???? Laura
Its been down for 3 days!!!how are you suppose to win?
Well I just won $5! Whoo Hoo… how many times am I allowed to enter?
Ive tried to enter this since it first appeared on wendys site.Tried removing cookies and nothing changed .Never was able to access anything except signing in .I sent them a letter hopefully they can improve their site .It does ger frustrating .
I have played everyday but hasnt won anything. It land eveytime on the same place.
I just won a $5 Fred Meyer Giftcard! Neat-o!!
Within two days I received an email from a Mr.Elswick and now Its working great .
I had to enter through Ralph's – Kroger isn't out here. It works everyday, I haven't won anything yet, but I'm hoping to 🙂
Tonya R says
I just won a $5 Kroger Card. Thanks for posting this.