Clicky

Tostitos Party Challenge Promotion 12/28/14 1PPW18+

Title Abbreviations Explained Here | Your Sweepstakes Favorites List


Complete the Tostitos weekly party challenge using #partychallengeentry for your chance to win $10,000 in cash or weekly prizes

Sweepstakes Rating: Okay

Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older

Entry Dates: September 4, 2014 and ends on December 28, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm CT

Website EntryOfficial Rules

Weekly Entry Periods:

  • #1 September 4 to September 8, 2014
  • #2 September 12 to September 15, 2014
  • #3 September 18 to September 22, 2014
  • #4 September 25 to September 29, 2014
  • #5 October 2 to October 6, 2014
  • #6 October 9 to October 13, 2014
  • #7 October 16 to October 20, 2014
  • #8 October 23 to October 27, 2014
  • #9 October 30 to November 3, 2014
  • #10 November 6 to November 10, 2014
  • #11 November 13 to November 17, 2014
  • #12 November 20 to November 24, 2014
  • #13 November 27 to December 1, 2014
  • #14 December 4 to December 8, 2014
  • #15 December 11 to December 15, 2014
  • #16 December 18 to December 22, 2014
  • #17 December 25 to December 28, 2014

How To Enter: Post or Tweet a photo or video in response to the Weekly Challenge. You may enter on the website, Instagram or Twitter. Your entries will need to include the hashtag #partychallengeentry

ENTRIES WILL BE JUDGED TO DETERMINE THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER. WEEKLY WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN BY A RANDOM DRAWING.

Entry Limit: one entry per person per week, regardless of method of entry.

One (1) Grand Prize: $10,000 awarded in the form of a wire transfer

Weekly Prizes:

  • Week #1 (75) Hat co-branded with NFL & Tostitos logos ARV:$20
  • Week #2 (75) Hat co-branded with NFL & Tostitos logos ARV:$20
  • Week #3 (85) Helmet co-branded with NFL & Tostitos logos ARV: $46
  • Week #4 (85) Helmet co-branded with NFL & Tostitos logos ARV: $46
  • Week #5 (85) Helmet co-branded with NFL & Tostitos logos ARV: $46
  • Week #6 (100) Cornhole Game co-branded with NFL & Tostitos logos ARV: $88
  • Week #7 (100) Cornhole Game co-branded with NFL & Tostitos logos ARV: $88
  • Week #8 (80) Official Nfl Football ARV: $100
  • Week #9 (80) Official Nfl Football ARV: $100
  • Week #10 (100) $100 NFLshop.com Gift Card
  • Week #11 (100) $100 NFLshop.com Gift Card
  • Week #12 (25) Two Tickets to a 2014 regular season NFL game of winner’s choice ARV: $158
  • Week #13 (25) Two Tickets to a 2014 regular season NFL game of winner’s choice ARV: $158
  • Week #14 (15) $500 check
  • Week #15 (15) $500 check
  • Week #16 and Week #17 Prizes (10 total (five per week): a trip for two to attend an NFL playoff Game. Included roundtrip air transportation, double occupancy hotel for two nights, and two tickets to the Game. ARV: $5,008

Prize Limit: one Weekly Prize per Week per person/household (weeks 1 – 15), Limit one Week 16 or 17 prize per person

Weekly Prize Random Drawing: September 9, September 16, September 23, September 30, October 7, October 14, October 21, October 28, November 4, November 11, November 18, November 25, December 9, December 16, December 23, and December 28, 2014

Grand Prize Judging Criteria: 20% the total number of entries submitted by the same entrant (maximum 17 entries per person), 30% number of shares/likes of entrants entries, and 50% Party Enthusiasm

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate or tracking links, which are not referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

DO YOU LOVE TO WIN?

Get the best sweepstakes delivered to your Inbox every day. Subscribe to Sweeties Daily Email Newsletter

Comments

  1. allioturtle says:

    I won the hat

  2. ronda patrick says:

    Thanks Sweetie, I won the Cornhole Game, Week 6!!! Woot Woot!

  3. Paula Carlson says:

    I got notice I won $100 NFL card too!

  4. I wAnt to win NFL tickets

  5. Quineka Pembrook says:

    I won $500 week 15 😉

Leave a Comment or Your Referral Link to Get Extra Entries

*