SWEETIES PICK! Planters Energy Instant Win Game 9/25/13 1PPD18+

Title Abbreviations Explained Here

Play the Planters Energy Instant Win Game for the chance to win 1 of over 5,000 prizes instantly including treadmills, kickboards, exercise chairs, hiking sticks, smartphone chargers, and Planters Energy Mix

Eligibility: open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of August 5, 2013

Entry Dates: August 5, 2013 through 11:59:59 pm ET on September 25, 2013

Website Entry | Official Rules

To play the game, click at the top of the game board to make a game piece appear and fall.

Entry Limit: five game plays per person per day. Sharing is optional.

One (1) Grand Prize: Treadmill Desk Station. ARV: $728.99

Three (3) First Prizes: Kickboard USA: Micro-Luggage Scooter. ARV: $249.99

Five (5) Second Prizes: Hawaii Exercise Chair. ARV: $299.99

Ten (10) Third Prizes: Meriwether of Montana: Handcrafted Wooden Hiking Stick. ARV: $95.00

Twenty (20) Fourth Prizes: Eton: Boost Turbine 2000 Smartphone Charger. ARV: $59.99

Five thousand (5,000) Fifth Prizes: 5 count box of Planters Sustaining Energy Mix. ARV: $6.99

Prize Limit: one Grand through Fourth Prize and one Fifth Prize per person.

New Sweeps This Week:

Comments

1. Won the energy mix!

2. Thanks

3. Blaire Ruch says:

won energy mix

4. I won an enery mix! Thank you for posting

5. I never win!!! Soooo bummed

6. Cara Daymude says:

Won Energy mix 🙂 thanks sweeties

7. Cynthia R says:

I won an energy mix….yay. Thanks

8. WOO HOONI WON NUTS!!!!! Thanks sweetie 🙂

9. Stephanie says:

Does this game freeze up anyone else’s computer?

10. Won energy mix Thanks Sweetie!!

11. Has anyone else had trouble seeing their game chip. I’ve “moused over” the top of the game board where a chip should appeart and there’s nothing. I’ve tried different browsers and a different computer as well. What am I missing?

• GoneForeverNotQuite says:

Did you click? Other than that sometimes things disappear, but it seems to usually work.

• Michelle B says:

Yes, I’ve click, mousing over the top per the instructions. I’ve been trying for a week now. Even had my teenagers try, since they are the computer “experts”. Guess it’s just not meant to be for me 🙁

• It’s not just you, Michelle. I had the same experience in Firefox. Nothing I did would reveal the chip. Then I tried playing the game in Explorer and it worked fine!

12. Won energy mix. Thanks

13. Yea! Free energy mix for me…

14. Erika Sirgenson says:

This doesn’t make sense…their rules say they are only giving out 500 energy mixes, yet every single person that seems to play wins one. I did too…the odds like way out of whack.

15. won the energy mix

16. I won the energy mix!

17. Has anyone recieved a confirmation email from Planters? I also won the energy mix.

18. Just won the energy mix:)

19. I just won a treadmill, a Planters gift basket and a $100.00 gift card!

20. allioturtle says:

Congrats Linda!!!

21. I can’t believe how I can’t win this!! It works for me every time, but I am a loser every time!

22. Just won the energy mix.

23. Just won the energy mix. My mom played too and also won the energy mix on the same night! =D

24. Won the energy mix. Thanks Sweetie.