Camel 100 Years Instant Win Game 7/30/13 1PPD21+

Camel has a new Instant Win Game out starting today. Play the 100 years IWG and you could win a $25 or $50 Mastercard Prepaid Code. 7,000 will be given away instantly!

Sweeps Rating: Good

Eligibility: open to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are tobacco consumers, 21 years of age or older and have a valid personal ID number and password. Void in MA, MI.

Entry Dates: June 26, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. EDT on July 30, 2013

Website Entry | Official Rules

Entry Limit: one Play per person/PID per day

Grand Prizes (2,000): Each Grand Prize winner will receive a $50 MasterCard Prepaid Code.

First Prizes (5,000): Each First Prize winner will receive a $25 MasterCard Prepaid Code

Prize Limit one grand prize and one first Prize, per PID/person. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.

Comments

1. I won $25 today :)! Thank you for posting this!

2. Kristin M says:

I won $50 but when I went to redeem it said the code was expired. I contacted Camel and they’re mailing me coupons. Boo… 🙁

• I won in the last sweeps. They told me they were sending coupons and were working on the issue. Still haven’t heard from them. UP2U Rewards is awful.

3. Allison says:

Site has said it was down for maintenance for the last 12+ hours….

4. Charles T. says:

The Camel site has been down for a few days. Those folks are probably on Summer vacation or something.

5. bettyann54 says:

never had a problem buying a gift card on the amazon website, but now when i try to purchase a gift card from them it keeps coming back declined. i have seen where people on camel’s website said to change the expiration date. i used 5 different months and still nothing. logged in yesterday and you couldn’t even confirm your info to play the iwg’s. they need to go back to maintenance 101 again, lol.

6. Won $50ecard w/ no troubles afterwards.

7. I cant get past a survey. I complete it and it says there was an error.

8. Kristin M says:

Oh yay! Not only did I win $50 that is expired, but today I won $25 and it’s expired as well! I contacted camel and they are mailing me coupons. What crap!

9. I won a $25 that expires soon and it doesn’t work.customer service wouldn’t help and stopped replying! UGH yesterday the game said I couldn’t play because it’s not valid in hi and ma but I live in OR….Hope they figure their stuff out

10. Adam Schiff says:

Weird, I won $25 today, and redeemed it in a couple min for a grocery gift card to be sent to me. It went through fine. There are always alot of hoops with this up2u thing; but eventually I’ve won 3 over the past couple years and got them to work eventually.

11. make sure everyone checks their accounts..found out this morning I won $50 last week and didn’t get an instant win notification. I wouldn’t have thought to check but I saw someone else say this a few days ago and decided to check. Was a nice surprise this morning! Good luck : )

12. After 3 months of emails,up2rewards finally exchanged my card # with one that worked! Up2 kept saying check faqs,camel kept saying email up2 and it was a never ending circle of madness. Glad it’s fixed!

13. Just won $25 yay but had to use a different email to get the rewards from their rewards site which sucks for customer service just happened to read someone else’s post that they did this and it worked so if you already have 2 previous codes in there you will prob have to do the same thing…

14. Just won a $25 gc but it won’t register the card.It says the ecode is expired…I hate this site! Hope someone fixes the card for me

15. Won $25 yesterday, just under the wire! Thanks Sweetie! Bought my son a Captain America costume and my daughter got 2 Little House books 🙂