SWEETIES PICK! Ultimate Movie Experience Instant Win Game 4/28/13 1PP13+

Play the Bausch & Lomb instant win game to #win 1 of 10,000 prizes and be entered to win weekly prizes a 46″ Samsung HDTV.

Sweeps Rating: Sweeties Pick/Winnable (you can only play once but your entry carries forward to each weekly drawing and there are a lot of instant prizes)

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry.

Entry Dates: February 4, 2013 and ends on April 28, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET

Enter Here | Rules

Free Bausch & Lomb Code: VISION

Entry Limit: one play one per person.

Note: The rules state that you can only enter once but they also say that weekly sweepstakes entries will not carry forward. You should try to enter again next week to see if they have their rules written wrong and actually mean one entry per week.

(10,000) Instant Win Game Prizes: $5 Amazon.com gift code (may appear as a free movie rental on the game page)

Twelve (12) Sweepstakes Prizes (one per week): A 46″ Samsung HDTV television. ARV: $749.99

Prize Limit: one Sweepstakes prize and one Instant Win Game prize per person.

Sweepstakes: weekly winners on or around the Tuesday following the end of the week. Non-winning entries will not carry over into the subsequent weekly drawings.

Comments

1. Won a gift code….it’s a $5 Amazon card 🙂

2. Won the movie rental/amazon gift code

3. Crystal Moyer says:

i won but waitiong on codes

4. I did not get an instant win, but I AGREE, this is probably one to enter once a week. Nice top prize, too!

Good LUCK to all!

5. Andrea Johnson says:

Sent an email to eprize to clarify the rules. Should hear back by Wednesday. Will post answer.

6. Won $5

7. I won a five dollar

8. Andrea Johnson says:

From ePrize: You can enter whatever week you want, however, that is the only time you may enter and the entry will NOT carry over to the other weeks.

So, this is a strange, one-time only sweep.

9. Andrea Johnson says:

But you will be entered into the grand prize drawing.

10. I also emailed ePrize to ask them to clarify their oddly worded rules. This is the response I got: “Thank you for your email. As the rules say ” Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time per Promotion Period.” And when it says that entrants will not carry over, that means if you were to enter during week 3 your entries will not carry over for weeks 4-12. You may only enter 1 time for this promotion and you will need to pick the time that you want to enter.”
    What a weird way to run an IWG and sweepstakes! (P.S. The typo saying entrants instead of entries comes from ePrize, not me).

11. won amazon card

12. karyn cannon mccoy says:

won $5 amazon card:)

13. won a free movie rental yeah ! thanks sweeties

14. I won $5, YAY

15. yippie i won too 😀

16. I won the TV!

17. Congrats, everyone!

I just won the $5 Amazon code/movie rental — score!

18. Whoo hoo! Won the $5 amazon code/movie rental! Super happy because it’s my first win since entering the sweeps/instant win games for the first time! Thanks, Sweetie!

19. This seems like a weird and confusing contest.

20. Kimberly K. says:

I won an Amazon Gift Code!

21. It says I won the free movie rental. How long until it arrives in email?

22. just won the movie rental thanks so much wendy

23. Been out of sweeping since last November. Just getting back into and this was only 3rd instant win I had tried and got the $5 gift card! As always, thanks for posting Sweetie. Hoping this is a good sign of things to come.