Follow @Subway and upload your Tuscan Chicken Melt + Diet Coke photo for a chance to win a trip to Italy and several other prizes including a year of Subway sandwiches and a year of Diet Coke!
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Contest, and who are members of Twitter.
Entry Dates: begins on October 1, 2012 and ends on October 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
How to Enter | Rules Here
1. Take a photo of yourself at a SUBWAY® restaurant with a Tuscan Chicken Melt sandwich and a Diet Coke®. If you would prefer not to visit a SUBWAY® restaurant or to purchase a Tuscan Chicken Melt sandwich and a Diet Coke®, you may take a photo of yourself showcasing your love for Diet Coke® and/or SUBWAY®.
No other persons may be present in your photo
2. Follow @SUBWAY on Twitter
3. Upload your photo and use the hashtag #TakeMeToTuscany and the link to the rules http://bit.ly/ODUb41
One Grand Prize: a trip for winner and a guest to Tuscany, Italy. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two round trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel via private sedan, including round trip tickets for the ferry to and from Elba Island; 4 nights accommodations; daily breakfast at the hotel; 2 tickets to an all-day tour of San Gimignano, Chianti, Montalcino, and Sieno; and $500 spending money. Winner must complete the trip within 1 year from the date of notification or prize will be forfeited. ARV: $5,450
One First Prize: a new-look shopping spree, awarded as a check for $1,000
One Second Prize: SUBWAY® brand sandwiches for a year, awarded as 365 $5 SUBWAY® Cards. ARV: $1,825
One Third Prize: Diet Coke® for a year, awarded as 26 coupons for a 12-pack of Diet Coke®. ARV: $155.74
Prize Limit: one prize per person.
Entry Limit: one entry per person per day
Winner Determination: a panel of qualified judges will select the winners based on the following criteria :
- Creativity/Originality of Submission (50%)
- Quality of Submission (25%)
- rand Affinity (25%)
The Submission with the highest score will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner, the next highest the potential First Prize winner, and so on. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or around November 28 2012. Potential winners of all other prizes will be notified once the Grand Prize winner is confirmed.