SWEETIES PICK! Doritos Green Lantern Anyone Can Be Chosen Instant Win Game

Enter to become a Green Lantern in a comic book or animated character in an upcoming WB movie or win 1 of 10,000 prizes instantly.

Eligibility: US, 18+

Entry Dates: begins May 15 and ends July 31, 2011 at 11:59:59 pm CT

How to Enter: three ways

Online: www.anyonecanbechosen.com

Text:

• TICKETS to 24477
  • HERO to 24477
  • TICKETS to 27475

Kroger Entries: open to all of US, 13+

Phone: 1-800-942-8385

Text: KROGER to 24477 (one per person per day)

Entry Limit: one play per game code. Two plays per day per person but one play per person per method (total 2)

A Code is Required to play. Here are some free UPC codes. Feel free to share new ones in the comments.

• 235110242
  • 287110928
  • 287210928
  • 287310928
  • 511111247
  • 511211247
  • 511311247
  • 529219007
  • 529319007

Prizes:

Drawing Prize #1: winner’s image will be drawn into an upcoming issue of a Green Lantern comic book as a Green Lantern + copy of the final comic book + $750 cash. ARV: $1,500.

Drawing Prize #2: winner’s image to be animated in an upcoming WB animated Direct-to-Video movie + final copy of the DVD  $750 cash. ARV: $1,500

Regular Instant Win Prizes:

(10) Grand Prizes: a Custom Green Lantern XBOX 360 ARV: $500

(10) First Prizes: an LG Revolution Phone ARV: $400

(10,953) Second Prizes: two Movie tickets to see the Green Lantern movie ARV: $24

Kroger Instant Prizes: 500 set of Movie tickets to see the Green Lantern movie ARV: $24

Sweepstakes Prize Drawing Date: on or about August 4, 2011

Rules: embedded

287110928
&
287310928

Comments

1. Just won 2 tickets to the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. 766214235 Doritos

My boyfriend’s so not getting harped at for his doritos habit this month! lol

3. Valerie says:

Anybody having trouble redeeming their codes. It just try and I am getting the message that I already redeem my codes.

4. Valerie says:

Also, who can I email or call if my code does not work?

5. elizabeth says:

for the last couple days when i hit enter, the screen just says submitting for quite a while. then it says timed out, try again. i do but i get the same response.

6. I’ve been having trouble with this game today. I tried 3 different times & couldn’t get it to work. 1st time it told me that it wasn’t a valid code. 2nd & 3rd time told me that they couldn’t find my email address & kept on asking me to register allthough I’m already registered with that email address.

7. When you call the phone number it says the contest ended on June 11

8. Blaire Ruch says:

just won by texting!

9. okay i just bought a bag of cheetos and i txt the code to chips and it took a few mins to reply back but when it did it said congratulations! you just won a custom green lantern xbox 360, you also are in the GLpromo you also unlocked a new digital comic. and it gives me the option to see what comic i unlocked but thats it. So i went online and reentered the code and it showed me what i unlocked its to late to call or i would and the promo ends tomorrow idk what to do….

10. Blaire Ruch says:

just won again today by texting!!!

11. Been trying to win everyday & I finally won movie ticket today! I don’t have a theater so I’m supposted to be getting a visa card instead.

• Jennifer L. says:

I opted for the VISA card from Fandango too. Have you received it yet?

• No I haven’t gotten it. I contacted Fandango customer support & this is the reply they sent me:

Unfortunately, the promotional code you have provided is expired. There is no way for Fandango to extend the expiration date of your promotional code. If you would like to seek compensation for the code you were unable to use, please contact The Marketing Arm/ Pepsico directly. The Marketing Arm can be reached by calling 972-334-2062.

I called that # and all I got was voice mail to leave a message. I called it a few times & left a message & no one ever called me back. So I wrote to customer support at Fandango again asking if there was a person I could contact.

The Marketing Arm Customer Service contact’s name is Tina Maxwell. Tina Maxwell may also be contacted at her email address, at Tina.Maxwell@pepsico.com.

I emailed tina, waited awhile & never got a reply; so I emailed her again. Weeks later & still no reply.

I searched online for PepsiCo for an address to write them a letter
        found this: http://www.pepsico.com/Contacts.html

Sent the letter last week to:
        PepsiCo, Inc.
        700 Anderson Hill Road
        Purchase, NY 10577

I’ve been trying since mid August to get ahold of some on at PepsiCo to see if I could get my prize. As of today still no responce & havne’t gotten any form of a prize.

• Jennifer L. says:

Wow you have already invested so much into this, so disappointing it should not happen. I too have contacted someone at Fandango and did not get a reply so today I called them and left a message. I will let you know if I’m successful and will pass the information on to you.

• I wish you the best of luck. At this point for me it’s really not about the prize ( though it would be nice if i did get something) it’s just that I don’t understand why no one will reply to me at all. If I ever do get something I’ll let you know also.

• I, too, have not yet received the Visa card. How disappointing that no one is responding to any emails or phone calls.

• Jennifer Lemke says:

If you have the time can you post on the Fandango Facebook page about not receiving your VISAs. I did today and will continue until I get an answer. Thanks.

• Do you think we should be contacting Frito Lay or Fandango? I’ve read of other people contacting Frito Lay, so that’s where I was going to focus my time. This is irritating not because I’m losing out on $25, but because absolutely no one will give us any answers. Horrible customer service.

• Jennifer L. says:

I received a Fandango 30.00 VISA today. I called Fandango 2 1/2 weeks ago to complain, again. They said they would look into it but I never heard back. I can only assume it arrived because of my call to them.

• I, too, complained a few weeks back, and got mine today. 🙂

• Jennifer L. says:

Happy to hear you got your prize.

• Jennifer L. says:

I tried to use the $30 VISA I received at Target and it did not work. I called to 800 number and was told that the card is only good at theaters. It’s a one time use card so if I spend $20 to buy tickets I can’t use the balance on concessions. Card services could not confirm that the theater in my town town that does not accept Fandango money would accept the VISA card. A bit fustrating!!!

12. Blaire Ruch says:

my husband won by texting, and i just won again on the online version!

13. Jennifer I’m glad you got your card.

I never did get anything. Fandango keeps telling me that they can’t do anything & keeps telling me to contact someone else.

The other companies I’ve contacted either I never hear back from them or they tell me to contact someone else.

It’s been a never ending circle of passing me off to someone else.

Angela I agree with you- horriable customer service. I’ve never had so much trouble with customer service before.