SWEETIES PICK! Office Depot Go Back Smarter Instant Win Game

Title Abbreviations Explained Here | Sweepstakes Ratings Explained Here
FavoriteLoadingAdd to your Sweeties Sweeps Favorites List

@Officedepot 50 shoppers will win a $100 gift card everyday until September. There are two separate instant win games going on at Office Depot. One is for shoppers and the other is for teachers. You must prove you are a teacher to play the teacher’s instant win game. There are separate prizes for each.

Eligibility: US residents, 50 states and DC, age of majority in your state.

Entry Dates: July 18 – September 5, 2010

How to enter: Visit www.officedepotgobacksmarter.com

Sweeties Note: To play without a purchase click on the “Request a Game Code” link on the registration page to request a Game Code by e-mail. Your Game Code will be e-mailed to you. Click on the link in the e-mail to return to the website to register and receive your game play.

Entry Limit: One game play per email address, per person, per day.

Prizes:

2,500 Shopper’s Instant Win Prizes (50 Per day): $100 Office Depot Ggift card

500 Teacher’s Instant Win Prizes (10 per day): $500 Office Depot gift card

Prize Limit: One instant win prize per person.

Official rules: www.officedepotgobacksmarter.com/index.html#/official-rules

Photo credit: Office Depot

Sent in by: Lisa on Facebook

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. Got my card (and spent it all) today!

2. I got my $100 gift card in the mail today….16 days after I won. Yippee!

3. I won!! Just in time too cause my printer is running out of ink!

4. I finally won! Thanks for posting Sweetie!

5. Megan Harris says:

I won this tonight at 9:20 pm Pacific time… finally! Tired of filling out the need a code form then filling out the sign in… 🙂

6. Sheri Carson says:

won for my son he is a teacher affy sent

7. Stephanie says:

i recieved my gift card today..its been about 15 days since I won.

8. Lisa Collins says:

YAY! I finally won a gift card!! WOOT!!

9. tiffany d. says:

has anyone recieved their 500. gift card yet!!!

• Stephanie A. says:

I haven’t and I won about three weeks ago 🙁 I am hoping I still get mine. I called the customer service reps. three times , and emailed them twice, and know one knows what I am talking about!! I finally talked to someone that did know , and she filed a claim and said that that wasn’t her department and that someone would be contacting me in four hours . Of course know one ever did!! I am so aggravated , I was really counting on the card to donate to my church to use for a project. Anyone know what I can do to actually get through to some one for help? Please…….

• tiffany d. says:

ya it has been almost 2 weeks and i still have not heard anything about it. they said that they would send and affy. to fill out and that it would need to be turned in in 10 days. i dont know whats going on. i have not recieved anything!

• My husband received his $500 GC today. We got the affidavit the week before last. Office Depot received the affy last week (we tracked it and they got it wednesday). I was suprised how quick we got it (week later)

10. tiffany d. says:

i emailed them and still nothing. no email no prize nothing. i wonder whats going on!!

11. Finally won today!! I’ve been playing every day and almost didn’t play at this moment since it wasn’t early am or late pm…apparently it didn’t matter for me!! YAY!!

12. Just won a $100 gift card!!!!

13. i just won 100.00 gift card. thank you sweetiessweeps & freebies4mom.

14. I give up, can’t win this one.

15. Just won a $100 gift card. Yay! Also won a $50 Gander Mountain gift certificate from a Dodge Ram sweeps about an hour ago. A very lucky morning!!

16. stephanie says:

If i win a gift card can my brother also win one if we both reside at the same address or is it one win per household?

• elliebunny says:

I hope so. It says one win per person. I didn’t read anything about one per household. I won and got my card. My son just won today too. He can never use his school address for stuff so we just use the same address. I hope he gets his card – lots of expenses for college.

17. Yay! I just won the $100 gift card!

18. I just won the $100 GC! How exciting! 🙂

19. WOW!! I just won a $100 Gift Card! My day started out like crap and now, through all the fricken rain, I find a little rainbow…so awesome!

20. Homeschoolers of the world unite! Office Depot sent the $500 gift card to me, no questions asked, and I very clearly stated on the affi that I am a homeschool teacher. Now that is what I call an enlightened company!

• Nice, congrats!

• How could I have forgotten — thank you so much, Sweetie! I wouldn’t have known about the contest without you. I am using the card to buy a notebook for my son for college/the seminary. He promises to use it only for schoolwork and freebies/contests 😀 !

21. Got my $100 card I won a few weeks ago in the mail today!

22. Help! I won the $500 gift card the beginning of Aug. I still have not received it! Any suggestions? anyone else in my boat?

Trackbacks

1. […] 50+ daily winners of $100 Office Depot gift card, ends 9/5, details here […]