Wonka Prizes Being Delivered

Wonka Every Hour Every Day Summer Sweepstakes Winners and PrizesUpdate on Wonka Summer Sweepstakes prizes: If you are wondering where your Wonka prize is I can tell you that I have been reading comments within the last week that say the prizes are being shipped out now. One comment I read today said that the person received a gift certificate they won on October 31st so I believe the prizes will be coming shortly.

If you have received your prize please leave a comment on this post so everyone can check back and see if their type of prize is being shipped.

If you have a tracking number you can share that might help.

I believe gift certificate prizes are coming through the regular post office mail.

If you don’t know what this post is about you will want to read more about the Wonka Sweepstakes. This sweepstakes ended 8/31/09 and the Second Chance drawing was held on 9/9/09. That second chance drawing could have been why the prizes were delayed.

Disclosure: this listing may contain affiliate, referral or tracking links. Read about our policies for more details.

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

I received my Guitar Hero on Saturday.

2. Anonymous says:

That's 100.00 BB

3. Anonymous says:

I RECEIVED MY $100. GIFT CARD FOR BEST BUY ON NOVEMBER 1.

Tutter

4. Anonymous says:

I received my Guitar Hero today. Thanks again Wendy for the great site!!!

5. rec'd my xbox yesterday

6. AmyR03@AOL.com says:

Flip Camcorder arrived yesterday

7. Received my $100.00 BB GC on November 1.

Melanie

8. Received my BB gift card on Nov 3

9. Anonymous says:

I received my xbox 360 Lips game today!

sweetone624

10. Anonymous says:

what's with the wonka site? I thought they were gonna post a list of the winners on/after October 5, 2009

11. Anonymous says:

I got my Xbox 360 yesterday. I was starting to think it would never come. I'm so glad I spent the time to enter everyday.

12. I received my $50 Target card in the mail today.:)

13. Anonymous says:

Received my $25 iTunes gift card in the mail today!

Kristen

14. Hi Wendy,
    I received my $50.00 Target Gift Card in the mail today thanks, KEVIN(krfisherman2)

15. Anonymous says:

I won a BB card on 8/13/09, does anyone think I should have received it by now? or should I contact company?

16. anonymous i won mine in july and i still haven't received my best buy card either…let me know if you get yours

17. For everyone still waiting for their prizes… I had contacted Wonka today regarding shipment of prizes. They are still being sent out. Here is their reply:

Thank you for contacting Wonka® Promotion.

I apologize for the delay in receiving your prize. Please be assured that we just started sending prizes out, we ask that you allow a few weeks for delivery.

We appreciate your interest and hope you will visit our website often for the latest information on our products and promotions.

Sincerely,

Tiffany Smith
    Consumer Response Representative

Glad to know they are coming soon. Enjoy and congrats to all that won.

18. Tabby – do you have the email to contact? My daughter in law hasn't received hers and I am a bit worried because they moved from NC to VA. I am assuming the gift cert she won will come through the mail and the mail is being forwarded so hopefully she will get it.

19. Hi Wendy, I used the same email address which I received my win confirmation: WillyWonka@casupport.com
    Good luck, Thanks again for you super site!

20. Thanks wendy-I still haven't received my BB card either…it seems like everyone that won those has yet to receive them! Keep me updated on when on when your daughter gets hers!

21. I thought they were gonna post a list of the winners on/after October 5, 2009

22. I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY BEST BUY CARD …. HAS ANYONE ELSE WHO WON THAT GOT THEIR CARDS? THIS IS REALLLLLY FRUSTRATING???? I really wanted this before black friday!

23. Wendy (Sweetie) says:

My daughter-in-law still doesn't have hers either.

24. I got my Target gift card in the mail a couple of weeks ago but have not received my candy yet.