Enter for your chance to win the Ultimate Family #Disney Celebration for 50 people! After a year of missed celebrations and milestones, Visit #Orlando is giving you the chance to regather, reconnect and reclaim your lost moments by bringing up to 50 of your family and friends together during The World’s Most Magical Celebration at Walt Disney World® Resort!
Official Rules: US, Void AK, HI, 21+. October 14, 2021 – November 29, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. One entry per person.
- Submission Period: October 14, 2021 – November 29, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET
- Random Selection: November 30, 5,000 Submissions will be randomly selected
- Submission Review, Evaluation & Judging: Eligible Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by the Judges
- Finalist Notification: December 20, 2021, up to ten (10) finalists will be contacted
- Finalist Video Submission Period: Each potential Finalist will be required to create and submit an up to two-minute (0:02:00) video describing why the Finalist loves Orlando. Videos must be received no later than 11:59:59pm ET on Monday, December 27, 2021
- Finalist Video Judging/Grand Prize Winner Selection: January 4, 2022, the Finalist Videos will be evaluated by the Judges to determine the Grand Prize Winner
- Grand Prize Winner Notification: Grand Prize Winner will be notified on or about January 10, 2022
Important! You must be the rightful owner of their Submission, and to the extent any other individuals, family or friends are included in the Submission. You must have obtained all necessary rights and permissions from such Participants. See other requirements in the rules.
How to Enter: fill out the entry form and upload one (1) Photo and provide a written response of 250 words or less to the question “Why do you and your family need a Magical Gathering?”. Essay submission form will NOT provide a word count. Entrant is responsible for ensuring their Essay meets the word count requirement prior to submitting. Any Essay exceeding the 250 word count will be disqualified. See rules for photo requirements.
Entry Limit: one Submission per person for the duration of the Contest. Submissions in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant.
Important! Your submission may appear on the website or in the sponsor’s social media stream. If you does not want your submission to be made public, you should not enter the Contest.
- Emotional Quality of the Essay: 40%
- Inspirational Quality of Essay: 30%
- Creativity of Essay and Photo: 30%
Grand Prize (1): one (1) 4-day / 3-night trip for the Grand Prize Winner and up to forty-nine (49) guests to Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, Florida). The Trip includes: Hotel accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights for the Grand Prize Winner and their Guests (room count and room occupancy limitations for up to fifty (50) total individuals to be determined by Disney in its sole discretion. Includes room and tax only) at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel selected by Disney in its sole discretion; Round-trip economy class air transportation, provided by Spirit Airlines, for the Grand Prize Winner and up to forty-nine (49) Guests to Orlando International Airport from an airport served by Spirit Airlines near the Grand Prize Winner or applicable Guest’s residence; 4-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option for Grand Prize Winner and up to forty-nine (49) Guests (tickets are subject to separate terms, conditions and restrictions which can be found on the ticket); a minimum of two (2) catered events at a Walt Disney World® Resort property, location/times and menu to be selected by Disney in its sole discretion; and Walt Disney World® Resort group ground transportation to/from Orlando International Airport during specified arrival/departure times (any individuals arriving/departing outside of the specified arrival/departure times will be responsible for securing their own transportation to/from Orlando International Airport). ARV: $91,000
Important! Travel is scheduled for march 4 – march 7, 2022. Grand prize winner must be available to travel on these dates or will be ineligible to receive the grand prize.
Leave a Reply