Enter your best Halloween decorations in the LIVE’s Spook-tacular #Halloween House Contest. Out-BOO your neighbors with the creepiest, scariest, spookiest sight on the street and you could win a 7 day / 6 night trip for two, to the beautiful Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and Spa! This trip includes airfare, a $200 daily food and beverage credit, plus 2 spa treatments. This exciting grand prize is valued at approximately $9000!
Official Rules: US, 18+. October 1, 2021 – October 12, 2021 at 1:00 pm ET. One entry per person.
How to Enter: submit a fun, unique, creative, festive Photo/Video that shows off your Halloween spirit with your exterior home decorations for this year. Each entrant must provide a caption or description of the House, provide the date on which the Photo/Video was taken, affirm that the entrant has the rights to submit the Photo/Video and that the Photo/Video complies with the any and all requirements.
Photo/Videos must feature the House in a way that accurately conveys the theme and notable features of the decorations. Exact compositions of the Photo/Videos are at the entrant’s discretion, but the objective is to feature/showcase the House for Sponsor as completely as possible.
Judging Criteria: 20% Overall Appeal, 30% Creativity, and 50% Originality.
Up to ten (10) Semi-Finalists with the highest scores will be selected to have their Photo/Video featured on LIVE. Potential Semi-Finalists will be announced on LIVE during the Friday, October 15, 2021 broadcast. Following the announcement of the Semi-Finalists, viewers will be encouraged to go to the designated voting website, as announced on LIVE, and follow the directions to cast a vote for their favorite Semi-Finalist’s House. Votes will be accepted from Friday, October 15, 2021 after the broadcast at 9:00 am ET through 11:59 pm on Sunday, October 17, 2021.
During each daily broadcast from Monday, October 25, 2021 through Friday, October 29, 2021, one winner will be announced in ascending order of votes received, as follows.
- 5th Place Semi-Finalist: Announced Monday, October 25, 2021
- 4th Place Semi-Finalist: Announced Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- 3rd Place Semi-Finalist: Announced Wednesday October 27, 2021
- Runner-Up (2nd Place Semi-Finalist): Announced Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Grand Prize Winner (1st Place Semi-Finalist): Friday, October 29, 2021
Grand Prize (1): Roundtrip economy-class airfare for two (2) persons (i.e., Grand Prize Winner and guest) from Grand Prize Winner’s place of residence and Honolulu (exact airlines, flight schedule and seating to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion). Roundtrip airport ground transportation for Grand Prize Winner and guest to and from resort and airport; A six (6)-night stay for Grand Prize Winner and guest at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Accommodations shall consist of one (1) double-occupancy room, exact room/floor/view to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion and subject to availability. $200 daily food and beverage credit Spa treatment package for Grand Prize Winner and guest (exact amenities included to be determined by Prize Provider). ARV: $9,000
Second Prize (1): $1,000 awarded in the form of a check
Third, Fourth & Fifth Prizes (3 – one per winner): $500 awarded in the form of a check
Leave a Reply