Enter the Culturelle Kids #ProParentHacks Sweepstakes and you could win $5,000 in cash! Got a parenting hack? Share it with Culturelle. One winner will be drawn at random weekly to win a $100 Amex gift card an two Grand Prize winners will win $5,000 each
Official Rules: US, 18+. March 17 – May 27, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. One entry per person per day.
Entries may be rejected for reasons including but not limited to:
- Discusses “curing” or “fixing” disease states or in any way implies the tip can solve a chronic condition
- Mentions Culturelle products as a “cure” or in relationship to disease states
- Gives false or misleading information or could be harmful to users or children
- Uses inappropriate, derogatory or inflammatory language
- Mentions other supplements brands or competitors by name
Even if the entry is not published to the Culturelle Kids #ProParentHacks Gallery page, entrants are still eligible to win the Culturelle Kids #ProParentHacks Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize (1): $5,000 cash
Weekly Prizes (10 – one per week): $100 American Express gift card
Pam Kerstetter says
I use a large bakers metal rack of shelves for the toys when grandkids come. Baby toys on bottom rack. Toddler stuff second from bottom . Middle is trinkets/fun toys all play with in see thru containers. Taller kids get advanced shelf on second to top , last top shelf has tweens time for fun with puzzles, writing supplies and Multi piece important to them items. All books are in a plastic bin next to it. The tall toys are place upright in a popcorn tin from a favorite Christmas theme.
All items are seeable and are able to be taken off without take everything out to a confusing mess plus easy to put objects back in its spot. Great memorization skills for them all. Some extra large flat items can be stored behind it also.