Designs a Vistaprint face mask for your chance to win 30 free Vistaprint face masks, a $500 gift card and and 500 masks donated to their child’s school
Official Rules: US, 18+, who are parents or legal guardians of a child (or children) aged 5-17, at date of entry. August 18 – September 8, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET. This Contest is open to children between ages 5-17, who have asked their parent or guardian’s permission and help to enter the Contest via the parent’s or guardian’s Instagram account.
Only one Entry per child will be accepted. Parents or guardians are allowed to submit an Entry of multiple children in their household by submitting for each child a separate post. In the event two or more children are the same age (twins for example), indicate age and 1st or 2nd, with the purpose to distinguish the children from each other.
How to Enter:
Hint: Here is an example of how to do it right.
1. Download the mask template and print it out.
2. Have your child design their dream face mask design (original artwork only). Make sure to save the finished design in case they need it later.
3. Create a digital image of the finished design.
4. For best results, we recommend using a scanner. If you don’t have one, no problem—free scanner apps are available for most smartphones.
5. If you choose to take a photo, use a well-lit area and avoid shadows. Double check your photo to make sure the colors are crisp and clear.
6. Share the image on Instagram. Before you post, make sure your caption includes:
- Your child’s age (e.g., age 6)
- What your child loves about their mask design
- Both of these hashtags: #VPMasksbyMe and #contest
- This tag: @vistaprint
Winner Determination: They will choose from 3 age groups: 5-8, 9-12 and 13-17. On or about September 18, 2020, no more than 1,500 Entries selected in the random drawing will be judged by a panel of Promoter representatives consisting out of one judge from Vistaprint and one celebrity judge Kristen Bell based on the following equally weighed criteria: Originality of Entry, Creativity of Entry and Skill of Design.
Prizes (6 – two per age group, awarded to the parents or guardians): 30 custom masks to share with their family and friends, a $500 gift card for school supplies and 500 masks donated to their child’s school. ARV: $1,100