Enter for your chance to win gift cards and Nancy Drew swag when you enter the Nancy Drew Summer Games Summer Cook-Off. To enter, share creative photos or videos of your best original Nancy Drew Game-themed meals and snacks!
Official Rules: US, 18+. July 2 – August 16, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET. You may submit as many entries as you like and you may submit the same entry for judgment in multiple categories. However, please do not submit the same entry more than once.
How to Enter:
What to Make. They want to see creative photos or videos of your best original Nancy Drew Game-themed meals and snacks! Create the recipe and prepare your food in one of the following categories. Then, submit a photo or video clearly showing the finished product as indicated below. Entries may include drinks, if you like, but we will only be judging the food items. If you aren’t familiar with our Nancy Drew Games, please feel free to search for “Nancy Drew Games walk-throughs” on the Internet. This content has been created by our users and we are not associated with or responsible for any of these walk-throughs; however, they will give you an idea of the games which will help with your entries.
Categories (and Examples)
- Snacks/Appetizers (fruit and cheese trays, popcorn)
- Main Course (roast chicken, sandwiches)
- Desserts/Baked Goods (bread, ice cream, pie)
- Healthy Game Food Fun (typical foods made with healthier ingredients, vegetarian options, gluten-free options)
- Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem Theme – any food imaginable that can relate to this game.
Foods must be your creation and they must be homemade. Having your friends or parents help you is acceptable. Also, you may use boxed ingredients, but you must cook or bake the ingredients (or mix the drinks) on your own. The examples given above are just that—you should create your own!
All food and drink items in your entry must have a Nancy Drew Game theme. Be creative! You may re-create a food found within Nancy Drew Games, or create a food that is inspired by the Nancy Drew Games. For example, you might make a pizza for The Phantom of Venice, even though there is no pizza found in the game, because it is Italian-themed.
Your entry must show the end result, but if you enter a video, you are welcome to show the process of how you got there if you’d like.
Foods and drinks must be real and your creation(s) need to be edible. However, you may use supporting elements in the structure and presentation, like sticks, cake rods, plates, twine, and pictures from the Nancy Drew Games.
Submit your photo or video entry via one of the following methods:
- post to the Nancy Drew PC Games Facebook page
- post to @HeRInteractive Twitter page
- email it to [email protected]
Each entry must include:
- One picture or video of your food
- The hashtag #NancyDrewGamesCooking
- The name or quick description of your food
- The game your food is themed after (we will accept game numbers/abbreviations/acronyms)
- The category(ies) you are entering
Judging Criteria: Creativity; Nancy Drew Game theme/relation; Technical Execution (Easy and accessible is good; difficult and well-executed is also good!)
Prizes (5): $250 gift card from Williams Sonoma, one Nancy Drew-themed t-shirt and one Nancy Drew-themed mug. ARV: $286.98
that is really great more gift cards