Help your library win copies of the Harry Potter series to share the magic! Share a post and say what makes your library magic, tag them, and use #MyLibraryIsMagic and #Sweepstakes to enter for a chance to win!
Official Rules: US, 18+, and a patron of your Public Library. February 17 – February 29, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET. One entry per person.
How to Enter: public library accounts and/or the patrons of public libraries must share a post telling what makes their library magic using the hashtags #MyLibraryIsMagic and #Sweepstakes on Twitter or Instagram and, if an entrant is an individual posting for a public library, also tagging the library in the post. The hashtag #MyLibraryIsMagic and #Sweepstakes (and @[NAME OF LIBRARY] if an entry from a patron) must be included.
Prize (3 – awarded to library named in entry): The following prize package.
- One copy each of Harry Potter Books 1-7 physical hardcover copies
- One copy each of Harry Potter Books 1-7 physical CDs
- One copy each of Harry Potter 1-7 digital audiobook licenses (Digital audiobook licenses for 5 years)*
- One eBook license for one copy each of Harry Potter Books 1-7 (eBook licenses for the earlier of 2 years or 52 loans)*
- One copy each of Harry Potter 1-4 illustrated edition hardcovers (Harry Potter 5-7 illustrated editions not yet published)
*Digital prizes require the winning library to have or to promptly put in place an agreement with a library distribution platform which is authorized to distribute Pottermore Publishing Ltd. digital content in the United States in order to receive these titles.
Winning entries will be chosen at random on or around March 15, 2020 and the corresponding library will be contacted via their registered social account. The winning libraries will receive detailed instructions on how to collect their prize through communication via their registered social media account.
Leave a Reply