QUICK ENDING! Dunkin’ Donuts Dunkin’ Promposal Instagram Contest 3/30 1PP15+

Share why you want to give an epic Dunkin’ Promposal with this box to enter. You could WIN a Dunkin’ Donuts box, the ultimate Prom night photoshoot at a Dunkin’ for you, your date and 4 friends, & a $500 Dunkin’ gift card!

Official Rules: open to US, 15 and older, currently live within a twenty-five mile radius of a Dunkin’ Donuts location. Begins on March 23 and ends on March 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET. One entry per person.

Instagram Entry: Comment Here to Enter about the Promposal Contest which will include the hashtag #DDPromContest & tell why you want to give an epic Dunkin’ Promposal. For example, does your future date love Dunkin’? Are Dunkin’ runs part of your friendship? Do you have a crazy awesome idea with this box?

Judging Criteria: Originality/Creativity (25%), Adherence to Contest Theme (25%), Overall Appeal (50%)

One (1) Grand Prize: Promposal package that consists of the following: a photo shoot (including digital files of the photos taken) for Grand Prize winner, their date and four friends the night of the Grand Prize winner’s Prom at a Dunkin’ Donuts (within twenty-five miles of Grand Prize Winners House); transportation from the Dunkin’ Donuts photo shoot to the prom and transportation home within thirty minutes of the end of the prom; and a $500 Dunkin’ Donuts Gift Card. ARV: $1,000

Four (4) First Prizes: DD Promposal Box. ARV: $10

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Leave a Comment or Your Referral Link to Get Extra Entries


Copyright Warning! All content copyright to Sweeties Sweeps. You cannot copy the contents of this website. Also, there is no need to right-click on any links because all of our links automatically open into a new tab.