Sign for the NBC Fantasy Cycling Challenge, select your team and participate in challenges to win daily prizes
Official Rules: open to US, DC, (excluding Alaska Hawaii), 18 and older. Begins on June 30 and ends on July 23 2017. One Entry/Team per person.
As part of the Entry, you will also be required to join a league and create a fantasy team by selecting fifteen Tour de France riders on the Website. Your Team fantasy budget must not exceed $500. You will only be able to make changes to your Team from June 30, 2017 at 11:59 P.M. ET until July 5, 2017 at 2:59 A.M. ET. If you enter the Contest after the Practice Period you will not be able to make changes to your Team once you have selected fifteen riders.
After selecting your Team, you can select a lineup of nine riders from your Team. You may change your Lineup each day, or leave it the same throughout the Contest Period. Only Lineups created or changed at or before 2:59 A.M. ET each day will be realized the next day; changes to a Lineup received after 2:59 A.M. ET on a given day will not be realized until two days following the date the changes were made. For the purposes of this Contest, each “day” begins at 3:00 A.M. ET and ends at 2:59 A.M. ET the following calendar day.
How to Win: Each day a rider from your current Lineup places within the top 15 riders for the day, or is identified as the overall leader (yellow jersey), best climber (polka dot jersey), or best sprinter (green jersey), you will receive points. The number of Points you receive for each rider is detailed in the chart in the rules. There will be two rest days during the Contest Period where no Daily Winner will be chosen. The Rest Days are July 10, and July 17, 2017.
Judging: During the Contest Period, there will be 20 potential daily winners and one potential grand prize winner. The entrant that receives the highest Point total each day of the Contest Period will be the potential Daily Winner. The entrant that receives the highest cumulative Point total during the entire Contest Period will be the potential Grand Prize Winner.
One (1) Grand Prize: Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 9.0 cycling bicycle. ARV: $8,000
Twenty (20) Daily Prizes (one per day):
- Stage #1 Feedback Sports Team Edition Tool Kit
- Stage #2 complete set of Osmo Nutrition’s hydration and recovery products
- Stage #3 SeaSucker Talon Single Bike Rack
- Stage #4 Road ID cycling jersey by Hincapie Sports, and the all-new Pin-Tuck Elite ID
- Stage #5 Specialized S-Works Prevail helmet
- Stage #6 Three months of sports nutrition from The Feed
- Stage #7 Pickle Juice sport cycling jersey and 96 bottles of Extra Strength Pickle Juice Shots
- Stage #8 Sugoi RS Century Zap Jersey; one RS Century Zap Bib Short; one pair of RS Crew Socks; and, one pair of Performance Gloves
- Stage #9 DSP Bar Tape; one pair of Aramus Classic Leather Gloves; and, one Cache Saddle Bag from Lizard Skins
- Stage #10 Fabric Scoop Saddle; one water bottle; one Chamber Tool; and, one Silicone Tape & FL300 Ligh
- Stage #11 Road ID cycling jersey by Hincapie Sports, and the all-new Pin-Tuck Elite ID
- Stage #12 Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Trainer
- Stage #13 $250 dollar gift card for bike services / tune ups from Velofix
- Stage #14 pair of Giro Prolight Techlace Shoes
- Stage #15 Hyland’s summer cycling jersey and a three month supply of Hyland’s Leg Cramps quick-dissolving pain relief tablets
- Stage #16 Canyon Pro Cycling Kit
- Stage #17 pair of new Smith Attack Max Sunglasses featuring ChromaPop lenses
- Stage #18 POC Octal Helmet
- Stage #19 Specialized S-Works Prevail helmet
- Stage #20 complete set of Osmo Nutrition’s hydration and recovery products