Answer today’s Road ID Bike Month Challenge trivia question correctly for your chance to win a $5,000 Trek Bikes shopping spree. One lucky Grand Prize winner will take home 5-K worth of TREK bikes, which can be redeemed however you like. Put it all toward the bike of your dreams, or split it up and outfit your whole crew with new rides. But you can’t win unless you play, so have at it.
Official Rules: Open to US, DC, 18 and older. Begins on May 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 31, 2017. Random Drawing: June 13, 2017. Entry Limit: One entry per person per correct quiz answer + bonus entries for completing various activities and sharing.
Mail-in Entry: hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and email (if applicable) on a 3″ x 5″ card, and mailing, in a #10 envelope with postage affixed, to:
Road ID Bike Month Challenge 2017
P.O. Box 17350
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
Each mail-in entry will count as one entry into the Grand Prize drawing only. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than May 31, 2017, and received by June 7, 2017, in order to be eligible. Enter as often as you wish; however, each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate
postmarked-and-stamped outer envelope. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate are void.
Trivia Questions and Answers: a new question every other day.
- What dates will National Bike to Work Week be held in 2017? May 15-19
- On busier roads or streets with a narrow shoulder, most groups will ride single file. Never ride _____ abreast in any situation—it’s not safe or courteous. Two
- Rolling through stop signs is ok if there is no other traffic at the intersection. False
- Riding against traffic on a two way street is: Illegal
- What year was the prototype of the mountain bike developed? 1977
- When should a bicyclist use hand signals? All of the above.
- Whenever possible, ride on ____ with a shoulder, lighter traffic, bike lanes, or other safety features for cyclists. roadways
- How many wheels does a tandem bike have? 2
One (1) Prize: $5,000 Trek Bikes shopping spree valid for up to $5,000 MSRP in Trek bicycles, including any and all corresponding taxes, shipping, assembly, and handling fees