Pall Mall Big Tiny House Instant Win Game (10,660 Cash Prizes)

Play the Pall Mall Big Tiny House Instant Win Game for your chance of winning up to $500,00 in cash and prizes. Instant cash winners every day until August

Pall Mall Big Tiny House Instant Win Game

Click Here to Play | Official Rules

Official Rules: Tobacco Smokers, Open to US, DC, (excluding MA, MI, VA), 21 and older. Begins on at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) ET on May 31 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 29. Random Drawing: Friday from June 9th through September 1st. Entry Limit: One entry per person per day. Prize Limit: One Grand Prize per household, and two Instant Win Prizes per household.

Thirteen (13) Grand Prizes (one per week): $25,000 and one Hardcover Edition of 150 Best Tiny Home Ideas by Manel Gutierrez Couto. ARV: $25,022

Instant Win Prizes: At Sponsor’s discretion, Instant Win prizes may be fulfilled in cash, GiftCard pass to select merchants or virtual prepaid reward.

• (91) seven per week: $500
  • (273) twenty-one per week: $100
  • (273) twenty-one per week: $50
  • (910) seventy per week: $25
  • (9,100) seven hundred per week: $10

Instant Win prizes will be awarded in the form of an e-mail containing instructions for reward redemption

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. Kim Blue says

just won a $50 egiftcard!!! yayyy and this is the first sweep that i have entered in monthssss

2. Is this only for smokers or can non- smokers enter this contest?

3. Please call 1-866-756-9287 and we’ll gladly assist you.

This is the response I get when trying to sign up. Not sure why. Oh well.

4. Melissa Adams says

Won $10! Yay!

5. Tammy M Ikonen says

I just won $500.00!!!!!

6. Thom Perry says

Will not let me log in, and i know my user name and password are correct

7. Susan Russo says

Only came on here to see if people were actually winning the instant prizes. I’ve been trying to since it started so I didn’t know if anyone actually did or if I was just wasting my time. Congrats to you all.

8. Bill Murphy says

Won’t let me in,said my info Incorrect can have their contest,will change cig brand also

9. Melinda Thompson says

I won $100 ecard from Bass Pro. I never win, so this was a huge surprise!

10. Diana Fisher says

I can’t enter because I live in Virginia

11. john wilson says

I try to enter but can’t get it. Why I can’t figure it out could you help.

12. Jill Taylor says

I won a $10 egiftcard

13. I love Somking pall mall for 8 years now

14. Laura Irvin says

Pall mall set me up . I filled out the entry for the little house because I am a faithful pall mall smoker and I was sent to PCH.

15. Pall Mall lets me sign into site, but wont let me get to contest page. Beginning to wonder if this is for real. Been trying every week.

16. Can’t get it to accept my address.

17. I dont believe they have any winners at all. If they actually have 13ea. 25,000 winners a week, we would hear more about this, but we don’t!!! Probably just a scam JUST ike PCH.

18. armande cohen says

This is a scam to extract information (of your friends too depending on how you register) and to spam you with unwanted mailing. Doubtful if they are even awarding the grand prizes.

Oh, and it’s only open to smokers! (Do they say that on the first ad online? No! And so you “share” as they require and the whole can o worms begins to open.
    Fageddabout it.

Dropped out when I came to the tobacco use question (last!) but not until they had a great deal of personal information. What sleazes!

Pall Mall has posted a very deceptive fake contest notice. No one but smokers or other consumers of tobacco are eligible to enter.

I have even less respect for tobacco companies than previous (very little) and particularly for PALL MALL and RJ Reynolds.

19. Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, JUST DON’T ENTER, move on to the next one.

20. Me salio un papelito en la cagetia decia 500,000 me pregunto todas las cagetias traen eso???

21. So who won the Tiny Home?

22. Evidently Pall Mall cigarettes are not fresh at King Soopers, just purchased in Dec a carton which had promotions in each single pack for the “Big Tiny House Giveaway” which apparently ended in Aug.

23. Robert Leland Howard says

My husband and I are doing the same thing we’ve opened up about five acres of our land to put 12 tiny houses for the same purpose to your running this contest out of our own Pockets because we believe in what we are doing it’s for the best or better for others.