Amazon is giving away four $1,000 gift cards in their Amazon School Lists Sweepstakes. Create a Teacher’s School supply list or enter through the alternative entry form for your chance to win.
Official Rules: Open to US, DC, 18 and older. Begins on April 25, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on May 22, 2017. Random Drawing: May 25, 2017. Entry Limit: One entry per person.
Entry Method #1:
- Go to Amazon.com School Lists.
- Under the “Teachers” header select “Start a new list”. Create a School List to share with your students and their parents.
- Add 5 items or more to your new School List.
- Publish your School List between April 25, 2017 and May 22, 2017.
- You will be automatically entered to win one of four $1000 Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- For additional details about how to create and publish an Amazon School List, see our frequently asked questions.
Entry Method #2: Go to AMOE Entry. You must have an Amazon.com account and be logged in to your account to enter the Sweepstakes
Four (4) Prizes: each winner will win a $1,000 Amazon.com Gift Card