Boise wants you to tell them why you recycled paper in a video for you chance to win $250, $500 or $1,000 and a carton of Boise ASPEN 30 Recycled Multi-Use Paper. Seven Honorable Mention Winners will receive a $25 Amazon e-gift card and one ream of Boise ASPEN 30 Recycled Multi-Use Paper.
Official Rules: Open to United States; 18 years of age and older. Begins on April 1, 2017 and ends on May 16, 2017. Drawing Date: drawing held on or about May 15, 2017. Entry Limit: one entry per person + bonus entries for sharing
NOTE: Videos must be hosted on YouTube, Vimeo or Instagram. Accounts on these platforms must be public in order for the video submission to count. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be the registered owner of the email address.
Judging. Throughout the contest period, Sponsor will review and evaluate all entries based on the following criteria and award points accordingly:
- Clarity of message (maximum of 15 points)
- relevance of message (maximum of 15 points)
- quality of video (maximum of 10 points)
- creativity of video (maximum of 5 points).
Sponsor will select one Grand Prize Winner, one Second Place Winner, one Third Place Winner, and seven (7) Fourth Place Winners. The odds of winning depend on the performance of each entrant and the number of total entrants. Entrants can only win once during the Contest period. If a minimum number of Videos are received, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes to only those Video Entries that meet the criteria listed above, or award no prizes if entries do not meet the criteria listed above. Points will be awarded on a sliding scale for both categories and are subject to evaluation by Sponsor judges.
As a reminder, the following criteria will be used for judging:
- Clarity of message
- Relevance of message
- Quality of video
- Creativity of video
Here are some questions you might consider answering in your video:
- What makes using a recycled paper important to you?
- How does recycled paper compare to non-recycled paper you have used in the past?
- Does it look and feel as good?
- Does it print as well?
- -Do you use recycled paper for all your printing needs?
- Shoot with the right equipment to capture clear audio and video
- Frame your shot and make sure you or someone else monitors while filming
- Referencing Boise Paper brands is not required, but please do not reference other brands
- Use video editing tools for a clean, professional look
One Grand Prize: winner will receive a $1,000 Visa e-gift card and one carton of Boise ASPEN 30 Recycled Multi-Use Paper, 8-1/2″ x 11″, 20 lb. (approximate retail value $1,060).
One Second Prize: winner will receive a $500 Visa e-gift card and one carton of Boise ASPEN 30 Recycled Multi-Use Paper, 8-1/2″ x 11″, 20 lb. (approximate retail value $560).
One Third Prize: winner will receive a $250 Visa e-gift card and one carton of Boise ASPEN 30 Recycled Multi-Use Paper, 8-1/2″ x 11″, 20 lb. (approximate retail value $310).
Seven Honorable Mention: winners will receive a $25 Amazon e-gift card and one ream of Boise ASPEN 30 Recycled Multi-Use Paper, 8-1/2″ x 11”, 20 lb. (approximate retail value $31)