Click Here to Enter Read It Forward’s Emoji Scavenger Hunt Book Giveaway all week to win fabulous books. You will be looking for the Emojis shown below.
Sweepstakes Rating: Good
Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older
To celebrate their new look, Read It Forward is launching a five-day scavenger hunt extravaganza! Each day, they’ll hide literary emojis across readitforward.com. Find one to unlock a special giveaway and enter to be one of the 600+ winners!
Here are the emoji locations we have found so far. If you find different ones, please add the link in the comment section and we will add them to our list.
Six Hundred (600+) Book Prizes (100+ per day, 25 copies of each book listed):
May 16, 2016 and ends at 8:59 A.M. ET on May 17, 2016
- SIRACUSA by Delia Ephron Entry Form
- DEAR MR. M by HERMAN KOCH Entry Form
- MONSTERS: A LOVE STORY by Liz Kay
- CURIOUS MINDS by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton
- THIS MUST BE THE PLACE by Maggie O’Farrell
May 17, 2016 and ends at 8:59 A.M. on May 18, 2016
- MAESTRA by L.S. Hilton
- THE PIER FALLS by MARK HADDON
- THIS TOO SHALL PASS by Milena Busquets
- SHE POURED OUT HER HEART by Jean Thompson
- SWEETBITTER by STEPHANIE DANLER
May 18, 2016 and ends at 8:59 A.M. on May 19, 2016
- NOT WORKING by Lisa Owens
- I Draw on Cats by A.R. Coffelt s
- EVERYBODY’S FOOL by Richard Russo
- HURTS LIKE A MOTHER by Jennifer Weiss, and Lauren Franklin, Illustrated by Ken Lamug.
- DAVE HILL DOESNT LIVE HERE ANYMORE by Dave Hill.
May 19, 2016 and ends at 8:59 A.M. on May 20, 2016
- HOW THE POST OFFICE CREATED AMERICA by Winifred Gallagher
- 32 YOLKS by Eric Ripert
- EVICTED by Matthew Desmond.
- Jefferson’s America bu Julie M. Fenster
- THEY LEFT US EVERYTHING by Plum Johnson
May 20, 2016 and ends at 8:59 A.M. on May 21, 2016
- The Devils of Cardona by Matthew Carr
- THE BOOK OF ESTHER by EMILY BARTON.
- VERSION CONTROL by Dexter Palmer
- NCHANTED ISLANDS by ALISON AMEND
- SMOKE by DAN VYLETA
Entry Limit: one entry per person per book giveaway