Click Here to enter for your chance to win $5,000 and 2 tickets to the @TheListFilm Hollywood premiere! One Grand Prize Winner will be announced by April 18th. Contest is open to all residents of USA.
We live in a “list obsessed” culture. People are more likely to click on a “listicle,” before they will a long article analyzing the stock market. We love lists: Top 10 scandals, 5 funniest office pranks, 7 tips for finding Mr. Right, 12 ways to make quick money.
In the clever indie-feature, “The List,” a girl gives a boy a list of things he must do to make their relationship great. But does she go too far?
What kind of list would you give to your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Eligibility: United States; 18 years of age and older
Entry Dates: March 3, 2016 and ends on April 13, 2016
The Grand prize winner will be chosen based on votes and creativity, so share your list with your friends and ask them to vote! We will select the winner from the Top 5 with the most votes.
Entry Limit: one entry per person.
How to Enter: Write a real or fictional list of items you would change about your spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend or partner to make. Make the list interesting, heartwarming or funny.
- Simply write down your list on the form.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Submit your entry by April 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Your List must have 8 items:
- 2 Nonnegotiable changes
- 2 Appearance related changes
- 2 Behavior related changes
- 2 “Open”
- Get a better job so you can support a family
- Don’t lie
- Keep your toe nails trimmed
- Lose ten pounds
- When we’re out, hold my hand
- Say “I love you more”
- Stop texting ex-girlfriend/boyfriend to get advice
- Learn to like Adele and let me play her music in the car
One (1) Grand Prize: one winner will receive a $5,000 and 2 tickets to the Hollywood premiere! Winner will be announced by April 18th.