Play for your chance to instantly win one of 1000 Cooking Light 6-month Magazine subscriptions. February is American #HeartMonth and Star Foods wants to help you eat heart-healthier with olive oil! Take their quiz to learn more about using STAR Olive Oil in your cooking.
Sweepstakes Rating: Good
Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older
Entry Dates: February 1, 2016 and ends March 15, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PT
You do NOT need to correctly answer question to be eligible to win.
Star Foods Cooking Light Answers:
- What type of fat is olive oil rich in that promotes HDL (good cholesterol) while lowering LDL (bad cholesterol). monounsaturated fat
- You can replace butter in any recipe with olive oil. How much olive oil should you use if a recipe calls for 1/4 cup of butter? 3 Tablespoons
- Which olive oil is best for salad dressings and marinades because of its rich and robust olive flavor? Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Which type of olive oil is loved by cooks who desire the health benefits of olive oil, but not a distinct olive taste? This oil is perfect for baking and frying. Extra Light Olive Oil
- Which olive oil has a milder flavor than Extra Virgin Olive Oil and is a good all purpose cooking oil? Original Olive Oil
- If a recipe calls for 1/2 cup of vegetable, corn or canola oil, how much olive oil could you substitute instead? 1/2 cup
- What feature did STAR add to its glass bottles of olive oil to make it easier to pour lighter for salads and heavier for cooking? 2-in-1 pour spout
Entry Limit: up to three entries per individual person/email address for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Limit up to twelve entries per browser/IP pair.
(1,000) Prizes: one 6-month subscription to Cooking Light Magazine ARV: $29.94