Share why you’d like a trip home & you could win in the #BringBackHolidays Redeem the Season Contest. Twenty winners will receive a $2,000, and a holiday travel care package; three winners will receive decorations and gifts for Nominee’s family (valued up to $5,000); and five winners will receive prize for Nominee related to winner’s Entry (valued up to $500).
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay (Official Rules)
Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older
Entry Dates: November 16, 2015 and ends December 4, 2015 at 12 p.m. ET
Judging Criteria: November 23, 2015 (for Entry Period 1), December 1, 2015 (for Entry Period 2), and December 8, 2015 (for Entry Period 3) by Sponsor-selected judges, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest, based on the following criteria: 40% Most Meaningful/Thoughtful, 30% Importance to Nominee, and 30% Relevance to Theme. All potential winning Entrants will be notified via DM to their Twitter handles, initially contacted via public tweet from the applicable brand. Each potential winning Entrant will then be required to send an email to the Sponsor or its designee with his/her name and Twitter handle within 24 hours
7:00 am ET to 12:00 pm ET
- November 16 to November 20, 2015
- November 23 to November 27, 2015
- November 30 to December 4, 2015
- Follow @HomeGoods, @tjmaxx, and/or @marshalls
- The Sponsor will post three (3) Themes on the @homegoods, @tjmaxx, and @marshalls Twitter handles
- Reply to the Theme to receive one Entry for that Theme only. Entry must be 140 characters or less, must include #BringBackHolidays and #Contest, and tag @homegoods, @tjmaxx, or @marshalls to be eligible (depending on the brand that you are replying to).
- An Entrant can nominate him/herself or someone else for Entry Period 1 only; an Entrant can only nominate someone else during Entry Period 2 and Entry Period 3. Entrant must only nominate a Nominee that has consented to being nominated and his or her story being shared in connection with the Entry.
Entry Period #1: you must reply to the “Get Me Home!” Theme and share why you (as Nominee) can’t make it home or how a trip home or having a friend or family member (the Nominee) travel to you will help bring back the holidays for you and your loved one, making your holidays even brighter, using the Hashtags and applicable.
Entry Period #2: reply to the “Holiday Saver” Theme and share why your Nominee is in need of a holiday miracle or holiday cheer (or your home needs a holiday makeover) and why your Nominee needs help to bring back the holiday for your Nominee using the Hashtags and applicable Tag.
Entry Period #3: reply to the “Gifts to Give Back” Theme and share why your Nominee is an inspirational person in your life and how he/she is selfless and dedicates his/her life to others, using the Hashtags and applicable Tag
Entry Limit: one entry per person per Theme. Entries will NOT be carried forward for subsequent Entry Period’s
Twenty (20) Entry Period 1 Prizes (7 who used the @tjmaxx Tag, seven who used the @marshalls Tag, and six who used the @homegoods tag): A $2,000 Sponsor-selected gift card to help pay for travel expenses and a holiday travel care package including Sponsor-selected headphones, a Sponsor-selected neck pillow, and a Sponsor-selected blanket. ARV: $2,100
Three (3) Entry Period 2 Prize winners (one per Tag): Sponsor selected decorations and gifts for Nominee’s family. max ARV: $5,000 Prize winning Nominee must be available on Sponsor-selected dates/times beginning December 7, 2015 through December 14, 2015, to allow a Sponsor-selected stylist to redecorate Nominee’s home and Sponsor and its agents may photograph and/or videotape all aspects of the decorating before and after.
Five (5) Entry Period 3 Prize winners (two who used the @tjmaxx Tag, two who used the @marshalls Tag, and one who used the @homegoods Tag): Sponsor-selected prize for Nominee related to winner’s Entry. Max ARV: $500
Prize Limit: one prize per person