The grand prize winner in the Disney Jem and the Holograms Sweepstakes will fly to Los Angles, meet Scooter Braun (the music director), and be made over by a movie stylist. Plus, there are daily winners of a Jem and the Holograms movie poster, $100 beauty store gift card, a guitar signed by the cast of Jem and the Holograms, tickets and a limo ride to the movie, and wardrobe/props from the movie.
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay (Rules found on the App)
Eligibility: US, DC, 13 and older
Entry Dates: October 17, 2015 and ends on October 22, 2015 at 11:59 pm PT
Random Drawing: daily prize drawings from all entries submitted during each daily sweepstakes entry period. Grand Prize drawing on or about November 2, 2015
To enter, download the Free Radio Disney app from your smartphone or tablet and fill out the entry form.
To find the game, swipe the images on the homepage to the right until you see this image
Entry Limit: ten entries per daily period per account. All non-winning entries from each daily sweepstakes will be combined to create the Grand Prize pool.
One (1) Grand Prize: a three day/2 night trip for 2 to Los Angeles. You will get to meet Scooter Braun, and be made over by a movie stylist. Trip includes: hotel accommodations (one standard room, double occupancy) for 2 nights, $200 shopping spree, roundtrip air transportation, airport/hotel transfers, and concerts/hotel transfers or a rental car ARV: $2,500
- October 17: four movie tickets to Jem & the Holograms, and a digital soundtrack. ARV: $100
- October 18: a movie poster signed by the girls from Jem & the Holograms, and a digital soundtrack. ARV: $50
- October 19: a $100 gift card to a beauty store to replicate your Jem & the Holograms, and a digital soundtrack. ARV: $125
- October 20: a guitar signed by the cast of Jem & the Holograms, and a digital soundtrack. ARV: $150
- October 21: a limo ride to the Jem & the Holograms movie near your home town, four movie tickets, and a digital soundtrack. ARV: $575
- October 22: wardrobe/props from em & the Holograms, and a digital soundtrack. ARV: $500