Watch Jeopardy October 12-16, 2015 and identify each days Final Jeopardy category and you could win a cruise to an enchanting Mediterranean Isles or the adventurous Scandinavia by Sea trip in the Jeopardy Europe Reimagined Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay
Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older
Entry Dates: begins at 7:00 a.m. PT on October 12, 2015 and ends at 6:59:59 a.m. PT on October 17, 2015
Random Drawing: on or about October 30, 2015
Website Entry Form | Official Rules
Enter the correct Final JEOPARDY! category from the first-run episode of the Show originally airing on the first day of each entry period (Monday – Friday only) between October 12, 2015 and October 16, 2015 for the Final Jeopardy! category for the day. Final Jeopardy! Category must be correct for that designated episode of the Show to be entered into the corresponding Daily Sweepstakes.
Entry Periods start at 7:00 a.m PT and end at 6:59 p.m. PT the following day
Final Jeopardy Category:
- October 12: Historical Artifacts
- October 13: Modern American Poetry
- October 14: U.S. Landmarks
- October 15: The Middle East
- October 16: Baseball Teams
Entry Limit: one entry per email address per day. Non-winning Entries will NOT carry over each day.
- October 12: Bordeaux To London: The French Atlantic Coast (departure date: May 29, 2016) ARV: $20,280
- October 13: The North Sea: Copenhagen To London (departure date: September 4, 2016) ARV: $20,280
- October 14: Culture And Cuisine From Oporto To Basque Country (departure date: May 22, 2016) ARV: $20,380
- October 15: Mediterranean Isles: Sardinia, Corsica And Menorca (departure date: May 8, 2016) ARV: $20,480
- October 16: Scandinavia By Sea: Denmark, Sweden, And Norway (departure date: July 31, 2016) ARV: $19,880
Trips includes: trip for winner and one guest; round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to the respective destination (including domestic round-trip coach-class air transportation to/from New York, NY before international flight if applicable); a seven night cruise: standard cabin accommodations (single cabin/double occupancy); and any and all designated excursions or sightseeing events offered for each respective prize, and $1,000 spending money for trip for winner only (awarded in the form of a check)
One (1) Overall Prize (selected from Grand Prize Winners): The Overall Prize winner will receive one National Geographic 9th Edition Atlas of the World – Hardcover with Slipcase. ARV: $160
Roughly $6,000 in tax liabilities…
melissa k says
Fine with me! Those trips are worth more than 6K out of pocket.
donate it to a decent cause and get a tax credit.
I’d gladly accept the tax liability for one of those trips. Entering away…