Enter the Walmart MVP Game Time Contest for a chance to be one of the three winners of a trip to the YouTube studios in Los Angeles, CA for a football-themed party and to film the making of a football “game-time” dish with a celebrity.
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay (Official Rules)
Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older
Entry Dates: September 12, 2015 ends on December 14, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. CT
Judging Criteria: Visual Appeal/Quality (40%); Appetizing Description (40%); and Creativity (20%)
- September 12 to October 5, 2015
- October 10 to November 9, 2015
- November 28 to December 14, 2015
Twitter and Instagram Entry:
- Follow @Walmart on Twitter, and @Walmart on Instagram.
- Tweet or post a photo of your completed original football “game time” dish, along with a short, catchy description that includes the hashtag #walmartMVPcontest. Your photo should not include ingredients used to create your dish. Your description should not include any brand names.
Entry Limit: up to five unique Submissions per entry period
Three (3) Grand Prizes (one per entry period): A trip for winner and three guests to the YouTube studios in Los Angeles, CA for a football-themed party and to film the making of a football “game-time” dish with a celebrity selected by the Sponsor. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for four from a major airport near winner’s home to Los Angeles, CA; two nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (two rooms, double occupancy); ground transportation to and from winner’s home and airport, airport and hotel, and hotel and YouTube studios; a YouTube studios experience, which includes food and celebrity entertainment, the opportunity to participate in a video displaying the creation of a “game-time” dish, and a tour of the YouTube studios; and travel agent services. ARV: $6,580