Juicy Juice Show Us Your Happy Dance Contest & Sweepstakes 4/30/15 1PPFB18+

Enter the Juicy Juice Show Us Your Happy Dance Promotion for the chance to win awesome prizes for your family. If you post a video of your kids dancing, you could even win $1,000!

Sweepstakes Rating: Okay

Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older, who are the parent and/or legal guardian of at least one child

Entry Dates: April 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on April 30, 2015

Facebook Entry | Official Rules

You will need to select if you would like to enter the Contest and the Sweepstakes, or the Sweepstakes alone. You may not enter the contest without entering the sweepstakes but you can enter the sweepstakes separately.

If you choose to enter the Contest and the Sweepstakes, you must follow the onscreen prompts to either download one of the free songs that is provided to you or to play one of the free songs that is provided to you from your device/computer via the embedded player, and record an original video of your child(ren) dancing to such song, in a video of no longer than fifteen (15) seconds, designed to meet the judging criteria

Entry Limit: one entry per person

One (1) Contest Prize: $1,000 check

One (1) Contest First Prize: GoPro® HERO3 Digital Video Camera. ARV: $200

Five (5) Sweepstakes Prizes: Juicy Juice Prize Pack which will contain Juicy Juice product. ARV: $50

Sweepstakes Random Drawing: on or about one business day after the end of the Promotion Period. Contest Judging Criteria: Originality (25%); Adherence to Contest Theme (25%); Overall Appeal (50%).

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Leave a Comment or Your Referral Link to Get Extra Entries


Copyright Warning! All content copyright to Sweeties Sweeps. You cannot copy the contents of this website. Also, there is no need to right-click on any links because all of our links automatically open into a new tab.