Quicken Loans wants to reward one lucky winner with mortgage payments for a year every time an ace is recorded at participating PGA TOUR tournaments. Enter the Quicken Loans Hole-In-One 2015 Sweepstakes and the winner could be YOU!
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay
Eligibility: US, DC, 18 and older
Entry Dates: January 26, 2015 and ends on September 27, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Entry Limit: one entry per person + up to ten (10) bonus referral entries.
There will be one potential Grand Prize winner selected, if and only if, a PGA TOUR professional achieves a hole-in-one on the 16th hole of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Club in Gainesville, VA. Even if more than one hole-in-one is achieved on the 16th hole, only one Grand Prize winner will be selected. For each subsequent tournament listed in the chart below, one potential First Prize winner will be selected each time (if any) a hole-in-one is achieved by a PGA TOUR professional on any hole during any of the participating tournaments. First Prize Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received by 11:59 p.m. ET on the day prior to the date the hole-in-one is achieved on each day of the PGA TOUR Tournament indicated in the chart below. In the event that a hole-in-one is not achieved at the Quicken Loans National or at any of the subsequent participating tournaments, those prizes will not be awarded.
PGA TOUR Tournament Dates:
- Waste Management Phoenix Open January 29 – February 1, 2015
- Farmers Insurance Open February 5 – February 8, 2015
- AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am February 12 – February 15, 2015
- Northern Trust Open February 19 – 22, 2015
- The Honda Classic February 26 – March 1, 2015
- Puerto Rico Open March 5 – March 8, 2015
- World Golf Championship Cadillac Championship March 5 – March 8, 2015
- Valspar Championship March 12 – March 15,2015
- Arnold Palmer Invitations presented by MasterCard March 19 – March 22, 2015
- Valero Texas Open March 26 – March 29, 2015
- Shell Houston Open April 2- April 5, 2015
- RBC Heritage April 16 – April 19, 2015
- Zurich Classic of New Orleans April 23 – April 26, 2015
- World Golf Championships Cadillac Match Play April 29 – May 3, 2015
- THE PLAYERS Championship May 7 – May 10, 2015
- Wells Fargo Championship May 14 – May 17, 2015
- Crowne Plaza Invitation at Colonial May 21 – May 24, 2015
- AT&T Byron Nelson Championship May 28 – May 31, 2015
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide June 4 – June 7, 2015
- FedEx St. Jude Classic June 11 – June 14, 2015
- Travelers Championship June 25 – June 28, 2015
- The Greenbrier Classic July 2 – July 5, 2015
- John Deere Classic July 9 – July 12, 2015
- Barbasol Championship July 16 – July 19, 2015
- RBC Canadian Open July 23 – July 26, 2015
- Quicken Loans National July 30 – August 2, 2015
- Barracuda Championship August 6 – August 9, 2015
- World Golf Championships Bridgestone Invitational August 6 – August 9, 2015
- Wyndham Championship August 20 – August 23, 2015
- The Barclays August 27 – August 30, 2015
- Deutsche Bank Championship September 4 – September 7, 2015
- BMW Championship September 17 – September 20, 2015
- TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola September 24 – September 27, 2015
One (1) Grand Prize: If a hole-in-one is achieved on the 16th hole of the Quicken Loans National Tournament, One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: Winner’s choice of one of the following prize choices: (1) $1,000,000, awarded as a 20yr annuity payable in equal installments of $50,000 a year for 20 years ; (2) $700,000, awarded as a 10yr annuity payable in equal installments of $70,000 a year for 10 years; or (3) A lump sum payment of $500,000 . IF NO HOLE-IN-ONE IS MADE ON THE 16TH HOLE OF THE QUICKEN LOANS NATIONAL, THE GRAND PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED. (Grand Prize Maximum Retail Value, based on present day value: $500,000).
First Prize: For each hole-in-one achieved during the participating PGA TOUR tournaments as indicated in the chart above, one First Prize winner will receive one year’s mortgage payment, consisting of 12 months of principal and interest only, awarded in the form of a check in the name of the winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) (minimum $6,000 to maximum $12,000 each).
Mortgage account holders must provide proof of one year’s mortgage payment in order to receive that amount (up to $12,000). Non-mortgage holding winners’ prizes will be determined by a random drawing of all eligible mortgage amounts starting from $6,000 to $12,000, and the selected monthly mortgage amount (up to $12,000) will be awarded to that corresponding winner. IF NO HOLE-IN-ONE IS MADE ON ANY HOLE OF ANY PARTICIPATING PGA TOUR TOURNAMENT (AS INDICATED IN THE CHART ABOVE), NO FIRST PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.