Answer today’s Expendables III trivia question for a chance to win a cool prize! And go see the Expendables III in theatres August 15th.
Sweepstakes Rating: Okay
Eligibility: US, DC, Canada, (excluding Quebec), 18/age of majority and a valid drivers license
Entry Dates: August 1, 2014 and ends on August 15, 2014
Entry Limit: one entry per person day. Sharing will not give you bonus entries.
Question and Answer:
- What words were on the back of the combat tank in the opening action scene in Expendables 2? Coming Soon (that is the answer)
- What words were on the side of the combat tank in the opening action scene in The Expendables 2? Coming Soon (that is the answer)
- What is the Villain’s name in The Expendables 2? Vilain
- What is Sylvester Stallone’s character’s name? Barney Ross
- In what year was the original Expendables movie released? 2010
- Which original Expendables actor also wrote and directed the movie? Sylvester Stallone
- Which character did Barney and the rest of the Expendables rescue in the opening scene of The Expendables 2?? Trench
- What is Barney’s good luck charm? His Ring
- What kind of car does Trench ride in in the airport scene in Expendables? A smart car
- What does Trench say is bigger than the smart car he rode in in Expendables 2? His shoe
- What is Terry Crews character’s name in The Expendables? Hale Caesar
- In Expendables 2, the Lone Wolf’s name is…? Broker (option C should read “Booker” instead of “Broker”)
- What was Barney’s master plan following Billy’s death in Expendables 2? Track em. Find em Kill em.
- Which expendable tried to make a bomb when the team was stuck under rocks in Expendables 2? Gunnar
- “Trench” is played by which actor? Arnold Schwarzenegger
Fifteen (15) Prizes (one per day): Daily prizes will include general admission movie tickets for viewing at the film at any national movie theatre; t-shirts, posters; and iTunes gift cards.
Prize Limit: one prize per person/household
Random Drawing: each day and announced the day after the question is posted