Submit an what describes your dream or passion and how you would use the $5,000 prize to help you further your dream or passion if selected as a winner.
Contest Rating: Good
Eligibility: US, DC, tobacco consumers, 21 and older
Entry Dates: August 6, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on October 7, 2014
Phase 1 Submission Period August 6 to October 7, 2014
- Phase 2 Judging Period October 8 to December 2, 2014
- Phase 3 Winners Announced December 3 to December 31, 2014
How To Enter:
- Step 1: Tell about your passion.
- Step 1a: Enter a Name for your dream/passion (limited to 20 characters).
- Step 1b: Describe your dream/passion (limited to 300 characters).
- Step 1c: Describe how winning the prize would help you to start (or further) the pursuit of your dream or passion (limited to 300 characters).
- Step 2: Create a personal “mark” (logo) using the Add Your Mark tool to accompany your Entry.
- Step 3: Review and/or edit and submit your Entry.
ENTRIES WILL BE JUDGED TO DETERMINE THE WINNERS.
Entry Limit: one entry per person/PID.
Fifty (50) Prizes (ten winners revealed each week 12/3 – 12/31/14): $5,000 which could be used by winner towards taking his/her dream/passion to the next level. Prize will be awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to winner.
Prize Limit: one prize per person/household/address.
Judging Criteria: Alignment with the Camel brand’s theme of “Taste It All” and Create, Explore and Engage (50%); Differentiation from other Entries (originality, unique approach or point of view) (20%); Clarity of communication in the Entry (cohesive story) (20%); and Clarity of communication of how $5,000 will help entrant to start or further enable him/her to pursue his dreams or passions (10%).