Are you up for whatever? Share a 10 second video with your answer and you could win a trip from Bud Light. Four Hundred eighty winning videos will be chosen.
Sweepstakes Rating: Good
Eligibility: US, 21 and older
Entry Dates: May 15, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on August 31, 2014
Register and upload your video that answers one of nineteen randomly generated questions relating to “Whatever, USA”. Videos are limited to ten seconds in length. If any entry exceeds ten seconds in length, only the first ten seconds of the video
VIDEOS WILL BE JUDGED.
Entry Limit: one per person
Four Hundred Eighty (480) Grand Prizes: Trip for winner and one guest to Whatever, U.S.A. (a town to be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, at a later date). Travel dates: September 5, 2014 – September 7, 2017. Trip consists of round-trip transportation (as stated at the time of prize notification), lodging for two (2) consecutive nights, ground transfers (if applicable) from airport/lodging while in Whatever, U.S.A, and access to Bud Light sponsored events. ARV: $996.00
Judging Criteria includes:
- (a) Creativity (use of the imagination and/or originality of the answer)
- (b): Spontaneity (open, natural and uninhibited manner in answering the question)
- (c) Personality (fun, outgoing, adventurous and exuberant personality as reflected in the answer)
- (d) Storytelling (ability to clearly communicate answer and share in a storytelling manner)
- (e) “Up For Whatever” Factor (portrays an individual that will be “Up For Whatever” at any point of time and willing to participate in fun and spontaneous activities at a moment’s notice)
- The four hundred eighty (480) Entries receiving the highest cumulative scores awarded will be deemed the winners.
Winners will be notified by phone and email on or about 8:00:00 p.m. CDT on September 2, 2014 and will be required to respond to the notification within two (2) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). If winner responds to the notification after the time allotted, he/she may be put on a waiting list and may be awarded a prize as an alternate winner subject to availability and time permitting.