SWEETIES PICK! Snickers Super Bowl Satisfaction Instant Win Game 2/28/14 1PPD13+

Okat the SNICKERS Super Bowl Satisfaction instant win game for a chance to win one of over 1,000,000 prizes

Eligibility: US, DC, 13 or older on or before December 29, 2013.

Entry Dates: December 29, 2013 and ends at 11:50 am ET on February 28, 2014

Facebook Entry | Official Rules

Text: SNICKERS to 78787

Entry Limit: one game play per email address per calendar day regardless of entry method.

1,001,500 Game Prizes:

• (500) First Prizes: a $100 Visa Gift Card
  • (1,000) Second Prizes: a $25 Visa Gift Card
  • (10,000) Third Prizes: a SNICKERS® Branded Candy Bowl ARV: $15
  • (990,000) Fourth Prizes: a coupon redeemable for a SNICKERS Bar (1.76-1.84 oz.) ARV: $1.29

Prize Limit: Five (5) Prizes per Email Address.

Disclosure: this sweepstakes listing may contain an affiliate or tracking link but we do not use referral links. Read about our policies for more details.

New This Week:

Comments

1. Just won a free candy bar!!!!

2. Won a Snickers candy bowl today! 🙂

3. Charles T. says

Snickers bar win…number 5! I think that’s the last one I can win.

• It says 5 wins per email, but they make you go through Facebook, but I suppose someone else with a Facebook account could win at your house 🙂 I won 5 Snickers too!

4. Easiest contest ever! Just won another Snickers bar!

5. Just won my 3rd Snickers!

6. Won another Snickers!

7. If I won 5 Snickers bar should I stop playing because of the limit five prizes?

8. I played every day won nothing. Finally won 1 snickers today!

9. julieforestal says

I have won 2 Snickers as well, it took me a few days to win, now I have won twice in a row. Thanks Sweetie!

10. I have won 3 Snickers Bars with same code# won’t let me claim other2.Any advice?

11. carissa wright says

So far I have gotten 3 snickers, the hubby has gotten 2 and a bowl and my brother in law has gotten two snickers.

12. Ok so so far ive won 4 bars, claimed only one though could i continue playing and possibly ‘lose’ my last try? Or since i havent claimed the others could it still be that i have had only one win??

• Catherine Rice says

I won 5 Snickers bars in this IWS. dang I wanted to win the real prize ( the $25 Visa).But every time
      I play I kept winning Snickers bar. Unreal. Reached the win limit now. It was like they were just
      giving this one away more than a sweepstakes. lol
      Thanks Wendy for an easy win sweeps.

• Catherine Rice says

thalia there is no claiming on this one. They will mail you your prize when the sweeps ends.
      So if you won the snickers bar , that counts as a win for you.

I HAVE won FIVE Snickers bars playing the game on Facebook!! These are my FIRST WINS in Two years!!!! I Won them playing on Facebook.
        I have copied and pasted each of the unique codes in my e-mail drafts.
        READING rules and do not see where to Calm Prizes that have been won on the Facebook entry link Would they send me the coupons??? HELP. I did find this in the rules. QUESTIONS? Call 855-833-1489

• Usually when they have small prizes like candy bars they just mail the winners their coupons,to redeem for the free candy bar. On the winning page ( I kept a screen shot of my winning pages) it says “Please allow 6-8 wks to allow for verification & shipment of your prize to the address you provided at registration”.
          So I assume we will all wait 6-8 wks and then receive coupons for FREE snickers bars.

congrats on your wins.

13. Snickers #2…

14. jean journigan says

5 Snickers bars! thanks sweeties!

15. Has anyone won this by messaging? I used my phone and won, but every time I go to enter my mobile number it won’t take it. Has anyone had this problem?

16. Just won a good ole’ Snickers bar……..YEAH!!!!!!!!

17. cole marie mckinnon says

In all to date won 2 snickers bars

18. I’ve won four Snickers! Whoo-hoo! Thanks, Sweetie! (I don’t have FB. Mine were all via texts).

19. Won 5 snickers! yeah!

20. snicker bar!

21. yeah,one snickers for me!

22. Brianna C. says

Won a snickers(:

23. I have been entering via txt. I won 4 SNICKERS bars. This morning I entered and got the standard sorry you’re not a winner reply. But then, randomly out of the blue this afternoon, they sent me a txt saying I won a $100 Visa gift card. It was sent from the same number I have been using to enter and it contains the same verification code I received with my candy bar wins. I’m pretty sure it’s legitimate.

24. Hummmm Certainly EASY to play.. 5 SNICKERS bars here! I kinda wanted to see/win the bowl, to see what it was like. NOTHING beats my “Gravy Yacht” from Grey Poupon from last year for COOLNESS, though! Good fortune to all, this is a GOOD sweep!

25. Hmm, not getting a response to my text today.