Wyndham Vacation Rentals is celebrating National Vacation Rental Month in a big way by giving you a chance to win the Grand Prize worth up to $3,000 USD. Play the daily “Vacation Destination Game” and share with your friends to earn even more chances to win, including a $50 USD VISA gift card awarded each day of the Sweepstakes.
Sweeps Rating: Okay
Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.
Entry Date: July 8, 2013 and ends on August 6, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. CT
Questions and Correct Answers:
Enter Limit: one play per person per day. You don’t have to answer the trivia correctly to play the game or get one sweeps entry per day but you do have to answer it correctly to get a bonus sweepstakes entry. Earning Additional Sweepstakes Entries During the Promotion Period By Sharing with your Friends
One Sweepstakes Grand Prize: a $2,500 USD travel voucher to be used toward a vacation rental in the United States through wyndhamvacationrentals.com and a $500 USD VISA gift card. ARV: $3,000
Thirty (30) Vacation Destination Game Prizes: a $50 USD VISA gift card
PrLimit: One (1) prize per person.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Lynch, Inc., Facebook, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Vacation Destination Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Vacation Destination Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Vacation Destination Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Vacation Destination Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.facebook.com/WyndhamVacationRentals. The winner list will be updated as winners are confirmed.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.